Wanted Masticophis species - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 07-03-2023, 02:30 PM   #1
Connor Kayak Man
Masticophis species

Hello, I am looking for the following species to add to my collection:

1.1 Central Texas Whipsnakes (Masticophis taeniatus giardi), prefer a locality matched pair but honestly any pair will do. Open to individual animals as well.

1.1 Striped Racers (Masticophis lineatulus), it would be cool to get a locality matched pair of these as well if possible.

1.1 Baja coachwhips (Masticophis flagellum fuliginosus), from the San Diego area, the higher black animals are what I’m looking for in particular. Totally fine with an individual as well if they are harder to come by.

0.1 Sonoran Whipsnake (Masticophis bilineatus)

I do have experience with several species of Masticophis and would like to broaden the species I am currently keeping. Currently working with testacues, piceus, bilineatus, and mentovarius. I understand that not a lot of people are actively producing any of these species so I expect my only option to be wild caught animals which I am totally ok with.

Please shoot me a message if you can source any of the following,
817nine4sixnine344
Naturalistherps@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
coachwhip, masticophis, snake, whipsnake