Hi there!Introductions??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-23-2002, 01:23 AM   #1
Dingo
Hi there!Introductions???

My name is Brian. I am 31 years old. I live in southeast Alabama. I am a landscape architect for a local nursery. I have been keeping and breeding mostly veileds and panther chameleons for about 8 years now on a hobby level. Along with a few pairs of veileds, I currently have multiple panther bloodlines from ambanja, nosey be, sambava, and diego suarez. I am getting a couple of tamataves after christmas, and hope to get some siramas soon. I keep my adult breeders in a greenhouse I constructed in my backyard year round. I installed a fogging system that is on a timer that mists them at desired schedules. They really thrive in it and have made me quite successful at breeding them. The benefits from natural sunlight is key.

Well, anybody else want to introduce themselves?

Old 01-10-2003, 11:02 PM   #2
dwedeking
My name is Daniel. I am a chameleon-aholic, err I mean I work with a few chameleon species I started out working with Iguana's (who didn't) for about 7 years, just one at a time (kinda that "he's a nice guy, but a little weird with that damn lizard he babies all the time"). A few years back, during a visit to our (my wife's and I) first reptile show in San Diego we picked up a pair of veileds (kind of like a casual beer drinker realizing that if you take poppy, process it, and then inject it you get a better buzz) and so the addiction started.

Currently we (the wife thing again) work with bearded dragons, uromastyx (her love) and chameleons (my thing). I'm working with veileds, nosy be's, montiums, hoe's and jacksons currently. By no means an expert, but I'll try to throw in my experiences in the forum and learn as we go.

Old 01-11-2003, 12:00 AM   #3
Dingo
You(wife too) are great!

Hey Daniel,

This probably belongs on the BOI as a good guy post, but pertains to this forum as well.

I just recently made my first purchase from you(Scales Premium Exotics, for those who dont know). I ordered some Sticky Tongue Farms Minerall, at the best price going I might add. I can tell you, It has been quite a while since I have had the pleasure of doing business over the internet with as well a run company as yours. Easy online purchasing. Secure credit card capabilities. Prompt order comfirmation. Prompt shipping with tracking. Sound packaging of my order. couldnt have gone any smoother! I will definitely shop with you for my chameleon needs again.

Keep up the good work guys!

I can identify with your addiction. I cant get enough of them either(chams, not poppies!LOL).

Old 01-13-2003, 05:46 PM   #4
JasonDescamps
Hey. My name is Jason. I've been keeping and breeding chameleons for a little over 11 years. Over the past few months I have thinned out my collection but I still several species. I have experience with a large number of species and am always glad to help when I can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!