Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
I think she may have died of depression. By Critical Bill

How is that aimed at me?
Because if you were my son I'd likely be depressed to the point it was killing me too.

I don't know what you're mother died from or even that she's dead. You're a liar and I'm not inclined to believe anything you say.

And just remember...I didn't bring your mother into this thread....YOU DID. YOU offered the explanation and meaning of 420 in your forum name.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #92
boid99
I finally got a refund but not from James or paypal, I went to my bank with my emails and they credited me back now they're going to deal with him.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #93
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by boid99 View Post
I finally got a refund but not from James or paypal, I went to my bank with my emails and they credited me back now they're going to deal with him.
Great news!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #94
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Great news!!!!!
Indeed it is.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #95
critical bill
Me and some of the boys were sitting around the other night
Started talking about politics, religion, love and life
And what a shame it was about 9/11
And what about hell and what about heaven
And is there or isn't there angels here on earth
And then one guy said
Well you can take that for what it's worth
If it's something I can see or something I can touch
Well I might believe in all that stuff
So I just had to say to him

Are you telling me, that you've never seen an angel?
Never felt the presence of one standing by?
No robe of white
No halo in site
Well you missed the most obvious thing
Man, are you blind?
Just look in your mothers eyes

And then I said who went through the pain
And smiled through the tears on the day of your birth?
She counted your fingers and toes and thanked god you were whole
Son you outta know who loved you first, that's right
And who always came running everytime you cried out
And how many more things have you forgotten about
And who tried their best to teach you wrong from right
And how many nights did she leave on the light
While she waited and prayed that you came in
And who'd be there for you right up to the end
Think about it tonight

Are you telling me that you've never seen an angel?
Never felt the presence of one standing by?
No robe of white
No halo in sight
Well you missed the most obvious thing
Aww Man, are you blind?

Aww Man, are you blind?
That's right

Old 10-14-2009, 04:01 AM   #96
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
I think she may have died of depression. By Critical Bill

How is that aimed at me?
Ok, I am typing this as S L O W as I can so you can keep up.
He is saying your behavior depressed her to death.
Got it now?

Old 10-14-2009, 05:49 AM   #97
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiIguanaLvr View Post
Ok, I am typing this as S L O W as I can so you can keep up.
He is saying your behavior depressed her to death.
Got it now?
Probably not but I'd be really surprised if he could tie his own shoes (you know velcro has unfairly leveled the playing field). As I'm sure you know (but there may be a few other velcro users out there) his addressing Chuck was an attempt to try to change the subject off his sending someone a misrepresented snake or in the other case taking his money and not even sending the animal (which was probably a blessing in disguise.

So james how long before Heather can expect her money?

Old 10-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #98
crazytailreptiles
i had to contact paypal again, now they have to look at everything and they will hand over the money he owes me then go after him however this is going to take up to 30 days

Old 10-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #99
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
i had to contact paypal again, now they have to look at everything and they will hand over the money he owes me then go after him however this is going to take up to 30 days
Typically, that means If the funds are available in his PayPal account. If he has already withdrawn them, they'll probably say you are SOL until a) the money comes into the account, or b) he refunds you himself.
I've seen it said that they can take the money right out of his bank account; but, given the number of times people have reported getting nothing because the PayPal account was empty, I don't know how true that is.
(Historically, PayPal hasn't given a flying crap about people not being happy with the product received, as long as the seller can prove he shipped....would be nice to see that change, but I won't hold my breath)

Old 10-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #100
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
That'll still be quicker than if he were to refund you. Though, if it doesn't work out and you need a bill collector to got to his door I will gladly send you my resume and credentials. At the very least it would be my pleasure to inform his wife what kind of an outstanding individual she is married to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!