Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:21 AM   #101
DAND
Why would someone who owes someone money be checking out the classifieds yet again? Huh james?

BTW, james I will be acquiring what I believe to be your home address shortly and posting it here for those who are in search of it. Oh, and it won't be the apartment address in which used when sending the corn. Though if my application for bill collector is accepted I will visit that address too. I wouldn't want the people there (your brother?) to take the blame for you but they should be informed their address is being used.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #102
crazytailreptiles
No refund. Paypal said i have to work with him for it...

Old 10-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #103
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytailreptiles View Post
No refund. Paypal said i have to work with him for it...
Sorry to hear about that. I will make sure to have a talk with him if he makes an appearance at the next Cleveland show.

You may want to leave him negative trader rating. Here is the link for his:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...gs.php?u=58350

Just click on where it says Submit Feedback For burmguy420

Maybe it will be a warning for any other people who may not have seen this thread. We wouldn't want him to screw someone else.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #104
Kaminoke
You don't owe Andrew money anymore, you owe Andrew's bank. On top of needing to give Heather a full refund ASAP, you need to be on top of getting those funds together for your sake (since obviously doing it because it's what's right isn't enough for you). Banks don't play around or post BOI threads... they get results one way or another, and it is in your best interest to get that taken care of with all due haste.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #105
crazytailreptiles
just gave him a negative rating, just very disappointed about that whole thing, on the Positive side,

Am glad the snake is in my care because of the way it was sent and the mites, Now she is doing much better mite free. She is very friendly. and am glad she isn't in James care any longer.

Also Am glad people now know he is a Bad guy. (James don't mail me saying you feel you don't deserve the bad post,rating,Or anything else) You scrude me over. You Knew that Before 09-23-2009 the day i got the snake. so no more "Am trying my best" Yeah trying your best to what? Walk away with my money, Hats off to you scammer. Give me a brake like you have been broke with no money since last month, BS.

(The reason why i cant get my refund according to James)
About the whole "Oh i couldn't give you your money because of DAND being at that show, scaring off all your customers. (Like i believe that's the only income you get) Good, am glad he is. Pointing out scammers to buyers. so you cant rip anyone else off.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #106
SakaraGT4
well I guess I'll chime in here for a minute...

I bought a male bcl from James a little over a month ago. I paid, recieved the snake, it was healthy, mite free and still healthy to this day.

However........

James, you need to understand that one good sale does not make up for several bad ones. crap happens, we all know that, but if something happens where a BUSINESS, PROFESSIONAL deal is going to be affect, the responsible and honest thing to do is explain what happened and issue refunds at request. it's not that hard to hold the payment in your paypal account for a day or 2 until the conformation of delivery has been made. if something happens, the money is still there. no issues, no upset customers.

personally, I am new to the boa breeding and business thing. BUT as with any business, the customer comes first! to be a repretable and good seller you MUST respect your customer and be an honest person. someone that your customers want to come back to. not someone that gets known for being a shitbag *sorry army term lol*.

personally, I take great pride in my personal animals and the ones I sell. I want to be known as a good person and a good seller. if something is wrong, take responsibility for it. admit that you messed up and CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES!

I believe that both ppl need to get their refunds. and they should be issued immediatly.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #107
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
well I guess I'll chime in here for a minute...

I bought a male bcl from James a little over a month ago. I paid, recieved the snake, it was healthy, mite free and still healthy to this day.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet, though I hope you practice proper quarantine procedures. But it now shows James collecting money from three people and only one receiving what they paid for while he was crying poverty and making excuses, or make that telling lies that he didn't have the money to make the necessary refunds. Obviously james is a liar and deserves the title of scumbag.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #108
SakaraGT4
just wanted to bump and say that the little male BCL I got from him died today he's getting a necropsy today and I will update to whether it's something serious or what...

Old 11-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #109
lpcad
I'm very sorry to hear about that Ashley.
Heather, has there been any resolution yet?

Old 11-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #110
crazytailreptiles
no he has stopped talking to me, i given up on the whole idea of getting my refund or anything out of him...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!