shipping venomous snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
snakemanga
I have heard rumors that Robert' Exotics ships illegally and I would like those people to supply proof of what they are saying Mike johnson sent me emails saying hots had been sent illegally I say "Mike show proof of this or stop with the rumors"  thank you

Old 10-27-2002, 09:41 PM   #2
HerpVenue
So what is your name today?
Jimmy Edmonds, Jimmy Edwards, or Bob?

Tell me.......why was your IP address smell just like bob's?

Old 10-27-2002, 09:48 PM   #3
HerpVenue
Remember this from the webslave?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah right. &nbsp;This IP address smells suspiciously like Robert Kirk. &nbsp;Bob, you know no one likes someone giving themselves a big pat on the back on this forum. &nbsp;So why not give it up? &nbsp;I've blocked several other of your logins with bogus names attached but you must just be dying to get on here and have the last word. &nbsp;And please don't try to tell me that I've got you pegged wrong.

WebSlave
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Old 10-27-2002, 10:08 PM   #4
snakemanga
ritchie I would like to apologize to everyone I have been in the wrong in the past but I am sorry and do not plan on making those kinds of mistakes again if I can have a secound chance please. I do not know how to display the email Mike Johnson sent me saying hots had been sent illegally but that is not true and would like to know why he is saying this. I said alot of bad things for which I am not proud but if you guys will give me a chance to prove I am a good person who loves reptiles I will not disappoint you and if I break the rules again I will not bother you again you have my word on that. thank you

Old 10-27-2002, 10:34 PM   #5
HerpVenue
okay...how did you send the snakes?
through which carrier?
Airborne
fed ex
ups
usps
airlines?

Old 10-27-2002, 10:59 PM   #6
snakemanga
I sent them Delta Dash I have copies of airbill numbers I will get out tomorrow from the files. The email he sent called me a snake broker for putting alot snakes up for sale. I keep alot of what I get I am putting an exibit together and am looking for show animals but I keep all types. I do not sell to just anyone I do not want anyone hurt or my animals abused. I ask questions so to some that may make them think I lack experience but I like others opionions on important things before I make a decision. I saw on another thread where people were shipping by fed-ex and usps and such but I dont know where Mike johnson would have got the idea I do that. Does anyone know this guy? I have never done business with him so I dont know why he would just say things like that. I had an add on the venomous.org that said I was getting out of the business for a while and he said "good you were never in it and blah blah blah. I dont understand where &nbsp;he is coming from.

Old 10-27-2002, 11:53 PM   #7
NocturnalNature
Ritchie,
Earlier today their was an ad on Southeastern Hot Herp Societys' webpage from GreaseMonkey stating that he was getting out of reptiles and needed to sell some enclosures.
I believe this is one of Bob's aliases so hopefully you won't have to deal with him much longer.

Jackie Lapradd

Old 10-27-2002, 11:57 PM   #8
NocturnalNature
Woops!
I guess I should have read Bobs' post instead of just thinking it would be more crap LOL!
Jackie Lapradd

Old 10-28-2002, 12:00 AM   #9
snakemanga
Yes jackie I am taking a break from selling for a while to work on a mobile exibit I am putting together to show people reptiles are not evil monsters as many of them think. If I have offended you in the past let me say to you "I am sorry and hope to be forgiven by you" At the moment I have 1.1 Java Island spitting cobras, a large female puff adder and atheris chlorechis and atheris squamigera. I am keeping these to display and all I buy from now on will be for the exibit. I hope to have it together by summer 2003 thanks.

Old 10-28-2002, 12:03 AM   #10
snakemanga
Hey no harm Jackie I deserve it I have been an a** in the past but I am down to business and hope to put it in the past and get some good animals together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!