srsnakes, steven and rose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2004, 03:01 AM   #1
RTBoas
srsnakes, steven and rose

I bought 4 het for albino (3 females and 1 male) from Rose Hipskind and Steven Aguilar at srsnakes. I would like to say it was a pleasant expeirence. They were professional and they even had there names embroiled on the bags LOL .

SWEEEEEEETTTT

Thanks guys,

Tony @ RTBoas.com

Old 10-05-2004, 01:26 AM   #2
MGReptiles
I need some more info on Steve and Rose. I am looking into some hets. Please let me know. Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 10-05-2004, 01:29 AM   #3
dwedeking
I also picked up a group of hets from SRSnakes. They were professional to deal with. Paper work was top notch. And also saw the parents of the hets. Steve and Rose are a great addition to the trade.

Old 10-05-2004, 08:13 AM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Can't go wrong with Steve and Rose! Great people, beautiful animals! The little BP I got from them NEVER skips a meal!

~BTW~ They are a lot of fun at a BBQ too!

Old 10-05-2004, 11:14 AM   #5
Mark and Aimee
Do buy from them!!!

We also purchased a het BCI from them. That girl EATS!! Their animals are beautiful. The communication was among the best. And their shipping was perfect.

Aimee Berger

Old 10-11-2004, 10:36 AM   #6
carl3
Another happy buyer....

I just wanted to add to the nice thread on Steve/Rose since I recently purchased from them and the boa is doing well. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. They have great service and even better animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!