looking for vemonoids - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 11:34 PM   #1
j3030
looking for vemonoids

I am looking in to purchasing vemonoids in the great lake region i need documentation on the procedure. I live in michigan. I prefer to travel to pick up the animals then have them shiped because of the weather price is neg.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2005, 11:10 AM   #2
Karen Hulvey
Check this out:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=59066

This is not an ad with animals for sale, FYI.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
eyelash1
Try this person he is a licensed vet.

Email is Venomoid@hotmail.com His name is Jeremy. He stands by his work!

Old 02-03-2005, 11:40 AM   #4
j3030
thank you everyone

I am sorry I haven't been back to check things out I have been sicker than a dog for about 5 or 6 days in fact this is the frist day I have gotten out of bed and got dressed in a while...
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #5
SPZOOLOGICAL
Hello Jason,

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I wish you would reconsider your interest. I would like to invite you to e-mail me at spzoo@sbcglobal.net. I would like to share with you my own tid-bit regarding venomoids and responsible venomous herpetoculture. There are so many more rewarding options to pursue.

Peace!

Sean P.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:11 PM   #6
snakegetters
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelash1
Email is Venomoid@hotmail.com His name is Jeremy. He stands by his work!
Is this person a licensed veterinarian who may legally perform surgery, prescribe anesthesia and appropriate, humane postoperative pain medications?

If not, they are breaking the law and should be prosecuted.

Not to mention a venomoid operation is tricky and difficult to do successfully. Miss a bit of gland tissue, and the snake is still hot, even though this may not be clinically evident at first due to scarring. Not a good thing to bet your life on in the hands of an unlicensed, illegal hack jobber.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:16 PM   #7
eyelash1
As I said in the post he is a licensed vet.

Old 02-05-2005, 12:43 AM   #8
j3030
I got a hold of jermy

I got a hold of jermy the other night e-mailed him still waiting for a reply. I take that back he did e-mail me back I gave all the information about the state I lived in here in michigan you don't need any special permits to keep hot herps regardless if they a venmous or not they are all considered venmous snakes as long as you don't have more than three of the same species and as long they are not natives species.. I do alot of work with the DNR here in mackinaw city by doing field lectures I take a group out once every two weeks from a state run park here and give lectures about the local wild life they might come in contact with. also I run a rehab center for wild life out of my house iin fact right now I have three raccoons and a sparrow owl about three months ago I had two bald eagles that got caught up in barb farmers wire the kind they use to make chicken coops out of.

So I am not a total bad guy.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread