Jason Linebaugh, Bombardier2259, JSnakes, Jose Dominguez ~ Bad guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #41
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I spent 5 years working on this grudge......................
Cheryl----I think I love you.

This shall remain on his permanent record.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #42
DeeRa1287
Debby Yarbrough is my mother. Not I...she is a retired police officer. I never said you should forgive Jason. I never said what he did was wrong. All I stated was that it took place 5 years ago and the business I have done with him has been good. Can we clairfy that?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #43
DeeRa1287
Debby Yarbrough is my mother. Not I...she is a retired police officer. I never said you should forgive Jason. I never said what he did wasn't wrong. All I stated was that it took place 5 years ago and the business I have done with him recently has been good. I'm a single mother trying to raise my kid. That my explain why I'm currently living with her due to my recent horrible divorce. So, can we clairfy that?

Old 07-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #44
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa1287
Debby Yarbrough is my mother. Not I...she is a retired police officer. I never said you should forgive Jason. I never said what he did wasn't wrong. All I stated was that it took place 5 years ago and the business I have done with him recently has been good. I'm a single mother trying to raise my kid. That my explain why I'm currently living with her due to my recent horrible divorce. So, can we clairfy that?
Deidra if you bought a car in 2002 and then it broke down the day they delivered it to you wouldnt you want people to know (nomatter how long) that that car company was very bad to deal with esspecially if they never fixed or even tried to say they were sorry and to boot they were calling themselves bob friett chevy but you later found out they robert fritt chevy wouldnt you think that was wrong

Old 07-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #45
Lucille
As far as the present, he hasn't been man enough to come on here, man up for his wrongs, and make amends.
So it isn't just the five year old history pulling him down, it's what he's doing (or not doing) now.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #46
Royal Morphz
ok Lucille's was quicker than mine lol but i ment the same thing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!