Inquiry: BHB enterprises - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:18 PM   #11
trinkapuppy
I purchased several snakes from them at the NARBC show in Arlington, TX a few days ago, and every single one ate within 24 hours, is beautiful, healthy, and was a great price. I will purchase from them again without doubt.

Bethany Schultz

Old 02-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #12
boasonly
I was at that same show and talked with Brian for about 45 min. Simply one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he LOVES talking about Ball Pythons. His passion and energy for the industry is infectious and you'll walk away wanting to buy every BP you can get your hands on, or that your wallet can afford.

I'm a Boa kind of guy, but when and if I do buy my first BP, it will be with Brian and Lori. Because they're the kind of people you want to give your money to.

Joel Jason Gonzalez
PreMeditated Morphs

Old 02-21-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
hissnherps
I have to agree with the rest Brian & Lori are among the best in the business. Do not hesitate to buy from them,you will not be disappointed.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #14
hissnherps
Sorry, forgot to sign my name.
Arlon Delorge

Old 02-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #15
Casey Hulse
One of the best for sure, I am a vendor in his town (Detroit), and have never heard 1 single bad thing about him.
Unless you count Kevin at NERD...(I think he has a "man crush" on Brian)

Old 02-22-2007, 02:50 AM   #16
VanZwedenReptiles
LOL Casey..BHB is the best..hands down everyone said anything i would have said..

Old 07-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #17
frankykeno
Mike (my husband) and I recently had the honor and pleasure of visiting Brian at his facility in southern Michigan. What can I say other than...WOW! Pretty much put me straight into some sort of morph shock and I think I may have actually hugged Brian at some point (sorry about that Lori but he did put my dream snake - a Caramel Glow BP - into my hands). There was not a room kept off limits from us, not a tub we were not allowed to peek into - a complete "open book" visit.

Brian's passion for the snakes is so obvious, his depth of information so freely shared, his energy and enthusiasm so contagious - truly one of the greats of this business.

Who can come home from BHB without a snake, right? We brought home one of his Cinnamon Pastels. We are more than pleased with both the quality of this snake and the time Brian spent with us choosing just the right male to add to our collection. In all definitely one of the highlights of our time keeping snakes!

Old 07-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #18
waltah!
I picked up my Cinny male from Brian, and it was an excellent experience. He will answer questions and talk snakes with you for as long as you want. I can't say enough good things about the snake or BHB.

Old 07-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #19
hgrub
BHB is one of the best

I'm an importer from Thailand. I've done business with Brian and Lori twice in the past 12 months...and I'm planning to keep on doing business with them. Brian is a very nice guy, he'll (reasonably)go out of his way to make you happy.

Thanapant SInghapant (T from Thailand)

Old 07-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #20
KJUN
I have been a LOYAL customer of Brian and Lori for over 12 years now. They have never steered me wrong, and I will likely make many more purchases from them in the future. There are good sellers, there are great sellers, and then there are the BEST sellers - and BHB is one of the best! This is true whether you buy a $20 cornsnake, a $2000 hognose, or a $5000 boa!
KJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!