Inquiry Diamond Reptile Breeders?...Info? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
ljsreptiles
Diamond Reptile Breeders?...Info?

I'm looking into a trio of Black Bloods of Diamond Reptile Breeders. Has anyone dealt with the recently? I can only find old posts on them.

Thanks

Old 02-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
JMExotics
Mitch is a pretty good guy, I personally would do business with him again, the cobra's I have gotten from him have all done very well.

Jason

Old 02-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
Jack Dyer
One of the BEST is Gary Valle in So Calif. His animals are pure representing several blood lines . His Knowledge of this species is amazing Jack Dyer

Old 02-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
Archie Bottoms
Diamond reptiles are great

Old 02-13-2010, 03:26 AM   #5
COBRAMAN
Mitch is one of the best. I got a pair of leucistic Monocled Cobras from him a few years ago, and am planing on buying some Indian Cobras from him this year.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
KenyanPat85
Mitch Brynes Diamond reptiles

hey personally mitch is a awesom guy, never issues, always on time. he has amazing stuff, he doesnt steeer people wrong. give credit where credits due, hes been in the game for i think 20 + years ive gotten tons of stuff from him. buy from mitch

Old 02-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
lanceheads
I have bought snakes in the past from Mitch when I lived in Floral City, Fl. He has also vended at my Venomous shows in San Antonio, and we have never had a problem with him as a vendor, nor a complaint about his animals.

Randal Berry

Old 02-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
Susan S.
Mitch is a good guy with many years experience with many species of reptiles. He has a passion for reptiles and he knows what he is talking about. I have known him for nearly 10 years and we are vendors at many of the same reptile shows. Mitch always offers interesting conversation and advice on reptile issues. I would highly recommend Diamond Reptile for any transaction you may be interested in.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!