Donald Schultz - Mfezi (Bad Guy) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #51
jfarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Mistakes happen. I'd agree to pay the shipping back to him and he pays the way back to you and work together from there. Don't read too much into what you think he is trying to imply just to get yourself aggravated. Look at as an innocent mistake and work with him to get what you actually paid for. It may not seem fair to you to absorb any additional costs, but this is something that is a fairly common occurrence when making a purchase online.

With respect to him not communicating with you any further, perhaps he thinks you are being unreasonable with regard to the return shipping aspect. Meet him half way in a softly worded email and I'll bet you get things worked out.
This was the 2nd post in this thread and i think it should have been the last. What a perfect breakdown of the situation and the best course of action...

Old 06-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #52
mfezi
Here is a solution

Ken foose is in san diego and has kindly offered to
a: watch me sex the animal and confirm sex
B: take it back to vegas
C: buy the other one off me

Susan, please go see him for the other animal as you seem to have lost my email address

Ken, thanks for being such a mate!!

Regards, don

Old 06-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #53
Tim Cole
Wow! That's going the extra mile for the customer. I knew Don would make it right with the customer even if he right to begin with.

Now Don, what about those nivea?

Old 06-27-2008, 10:20 PM   #54
Royal Morphz
Don you've clearly shown that you are looking out for the customer i hope this thread is read all the way through by anyone that finds it out. and look how quick Ken Foose was to help also ive known Ken for quite a few years and he continues to show me that with calm reasoning all can be fixed. if it were easy there would only be "really bad guy" threads lol

Old 06-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #55
spawn
I move that the title of the thread be changed to "good guy" or just completely delete the thread.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #56
biff
seems like the op kinda dropped out of sight...

no more posts or replys to Don's posts, hmmmm

Steve

Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #57
Royal Morphz
no posts need to be made the deal got handled nuff said

Old 06-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #58
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
I move that the title of the thread be changed to "good guy" or just completely delete the thread.
why do you write this? the op was called a liar and had to come here to get this taken care of.

and when has a post EVER been changed? seriously? i am WAY newer here than you, why do people keep asking this?

Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #59
Royal Morphz
I'm under the impression that the owner of the site doesn't change threads in the boi but please correct me if I'm wrong on that point. Now this is a classic example of the need to be patient the op started posting a few days to a week after recieving the animal she started by going to a very well known herpes in Ken Foose but what she should have asked after finding out that she recieved the wrongly sexed snake was to ask him how to handle it the boi should be the last resort not the first answer. Relax people it will be okay

Tim Johnson
royalmorphz@yahoo.com

Old 06-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #60
spawn
I accept your apology. Now get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
why do you write this? the op was called a liar and had to come here to get this taken care of.

and when has a post EVER been changed? seriously? i am WAY newer here than you, why do people keep asking this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!