Donald Schultz - Mfezi (Bad Guy) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #61
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
I accept your apology. Now get out.
what? this was not an apology. i was wondering why you would think the mods would delete this thread or change the name of it? have you ever seen that happen here before? do you just really like this guy so you wish they could make an exception? if i buy x from you, and you send me y, I'm gonna want my money back or a new animal and i don't think that i should have to pay for it to be shipped.

i do know now that i should ask a few questions from the place where i order my next boa from. i think that there are going to be a few questions i ask in an email before i make any online purchase from now on. i am glad the BOI is here so we can all learn from other people mistakes.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #62
John E Dove
Umm, Mr. Reagor,
There is no proof a mistake was made at all. Mr. Schultz was positive he had correctly identified the snakes gender and last we heard the snake was back with Mr. Schultz and was going to be sexed a second time by Mr. Schultz with Mr. Foose present as a witness.
I do agree with you on the silliness, of mentioning deleting and renaming threads, that seems to be hitting the BOI quite a bit of late but unless Mr. Foose, Mr. Shultz or the OP post an update on the gender findings there is little left to discuss here that is on topic.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsback
she started by going to a very well known herpes in Ken Foose

Sorry to hear about your situation Ken.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #64
SUSAN1625
I don't feel that I should have to pay another $50 for shipping. I've ordered on-line many times and have been satisfied with my purchases. Ken knows Don and says he's a great guy. I'm sure this was an honest mistake but I still feel Don should pay the shipping since it was his mistake.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #65
reagorfu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSAN1625
I don't feel that I should have to pay another $50 for shipping. I've ordered on-line many times and have been satisfied with my purchases. Ken knows Don and says he's a great guy. I'm sure this was an honest mistake but I still feel Don should pay the shipping since it was his mistake.
he should pay shipping. did he still make you pay shipping?

Old 06-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #66
DISCERN
If it was a mistake on Don's part, then of course you should not have to pay a thing. It would be ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

Have you been able to work something out with Don??? He does seem like a good guy. Has Ken been able to talk to him directly about this as well???

Old 06-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #67
John E Dove
Better question is, Has it been verified that a mistake was made? Did I miss Mr. Foose or Mr. Schultz posting this?

Old 06-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #68
LauraB
Dennis and Susan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsback
she started by going to a very well known herpes in Ken Foose
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Sorry to hear about your situation Ken.
Very funny, Dennis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Susan, has gender been positively determined? Are you certain that Don has made an honest mistake?
As John Dove pointed out earlier this evening, neither Ken nor Don has has posted their findings. Don did, in fact post what appeared to be a suitable resolution regardless.
What has transpired between the 27th, when Don posted what he and Ken decided to do, and today?

Old 06-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #69
Mangshan
All of the talk about Gender Determination.....mixed up with Herpes....Hmmm.

Perhaps Ken should seek some medical advice?!?!? Think antibiotics!
( just kidding Ken.....but get checked out, just to be safe huh?)
LOL!

These last few posts give this thread an entirely new direction to explore.
Talk about a comedy of errors.
Fun stuff.

Just to clarify....Ken is a well known "HERPER".....and hopefully, Ken is NOT also well known for "Herpes"! LOL!
That was really the best typo I have seen someone commit in years...

Don, Ken or Susan will surely post the results in due time.
Until then this thread has nowhere to go....but in the wrong direction.

Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611
970-255-9255

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!