Jason Linebaugh, Bombardier2259, JSnakes, Jose Dominguez ~ Bad guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #11
DeeRa1287
I've done business with Jason in the past couple of months. I received a granite burm in perfect condition. She is one of my best eaters and plan on doing business with him in the near future. 5 years ago is a long time ago. From those posts you show he was only 17!!!!! Everyone knows how kids are. I know I'm not the only person he has done business with that has turned out good. He gave me references of Mike Smith and Monster Cages. Plus a couple more, but those are the ones I checked on. Both gave positive feedback. Not sure what happened in the past but all I know is everything is okay with my snakes I've received. Thanks in advance for reading.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
If your not sure what happened in the past~ read the links I put up. It's all there.

He ripped people off~
Wanted to rip more people off but couldn't use HIS name to do it as people knew Jason Linebaugh was a thief and liar
So he ran ads and sold snakes to me using the fake name Jose Dominguez
He got caught~
I was still nice and willing to give him the benifit of the doubt even though I was worried

So~ in his attempt to fix his already tarnished reputation he committed a federal offense (shipping USPS) and sold me 5 MISREPRESENTED snakes............

Yep~ go ahead and give him a chance. I did. It's your money...................if your money is burning a hole in your pocket send it to the thief, liar, criminal who has proved himself to be so several times.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
DeeRa1287
I gave him my money and I'd do it again. There wasn't anything wrong with our transactions. I've bought snakes and we have traded. He shipped first and then I. I mailed him a money order and received the snakes in perfect condition. I'm coming to his defense because this happened 5 years ago! 5 years ago when ALL of this happened now.

I'm sorry you got scammed and ripped off. I'm defiently glad I didn't do business with him 5 years ago. Yet, now he doesn't seem to have any negative feedback! What a 17 to 22. There is a big difference in maturity there, atleast from what I have encountered. I think people who have done recent business with him needs to post on the BOI. Not from 5 years ago....

Old 07-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #14
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Joined today just to defend Jason did ya?

Old 07-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
DeeRa1287
Absoultly. He emailed me to come to his defense. Got a problem with that? I live in prattville alabama. My address is 342 county rd 27 prattville alabama 36067

I see your from alabama as well. Got some other allgiations you wanna throw around?

Old 07-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #16
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa1287
Yet, now he doesn't seem to have any negative feedback! What a 17 to 22. There is a big difference in maturity there, atleast from what I have encountered.
My children are 16 and 19 years old. They know better than to lie and steal. I explained that some number of years ago.

I was a MOTHER to that 19 year old when I was only 17 years old. Consequenses of my actions......19 years and counting (today is his birthday and he is a wonderful mature MAN who understands right from wrong)

If Jason was so mature now~ why did he delete his ads and either contact~ or more likely create~ you after he was outed? He was veiwing this thread several hours ago.......probably just moments before you were registering (being made up?)

I will not forgive him for being a thief and liar by virtue of his being 17 years old~ and I will not beleive he has changed....I gave him a chance once before and it cost me money~ I hope to cost him money this time.

He didn't even "Man up" when he was outed ~ he contacted (created?) a reference to attempt to dilute his prior bad acts.
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:

I'm sorry you got scammed and ripped off. I'm defiently glad I didn't do business with him 5 years ago. Yet, now he doesn't seem to have any negative feedback! What a 17 to 22. There is a big difference in maturity there, atleast from what I have encountered.
I think there is a middle road here. If he ripped Cheryl off in the past but is now committed to doing business in a more ethical manner, he should contact her and let her pick out 5 of the best snakes he has as a gift abd he should pick up the cost of shipping. (Not USPS). And he should make similar amends to anyone else he has wronged.

He is still young and has a long life ahead of him. He has the opportunity now to show that he HAS made changes. Not by deleting ads and getting someone else to stick up for him here, but by coming here with an apology and by trying to right what he did wrong and that includes spending money to ship not replacements, but the best he has, to show he has changed.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Absoultly. He emailed me to come to his defense. Got a problem with that? I live in prattville alabama. My address is 342 county rd 27 prattville alabama 36067

I see your from alabama as well. Got some other allgiations you wanna throw around?

Cheryl has every right to post about someone who scammed her. Regardless if you had a good transaction or not.

Just as you are able to post your "good" transaction with him as well.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:15 PM   #19
DeeRa1287
I never said cheryl didn't. She was implying that I wasn't a real person, but that I was jason. That is what to comment ment. Cheryl has every right to be mad. I would be mad too. 5 years is a long time ago, that's all I'm saying. That was in 02-03 this is now 08. I just feel that that was sooooooo long ago that Jason hasn't done anything recently that is poor to cause the publicity again. Cheryl just happened to stumble across an add for the purple abino retic.

Also I think amends would be great for him to do. From what Jason has said to me via email was he can not email cheryl do to being blocked??? No way for communication? Maybe he will post on here. I'm not sure. All I know is since he has started back on fauna or anywhere else he has had no negative feedback.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #20
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I don't know how to block email
I requested he email or PM me way back in 03 when he first screwed me over~ I've waited 5 years for a response. None needed now~ and I would not accept any snake he sent....my standards and quarintine practices have matured in the 5 years and no way I would accept any animal from someone I know to be a scumbag~ I don't want anything from him. If he wants to make amends to me a CONSIDERABLE, VOLUNTARY contribution to Fauna as an apology to me MIGHT make me stop posting on every one of his ads........but I don't know if that would make me happy either. I spent 5 years working on this grudge......................

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!