Jennifer Robertson AKA Ionlylookinnocent805 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #41
Ionlylookinnocent805
well at least in a plastic shoe box, they can have bedding or newspaper as a padding!,

can u do that with a snake bag? Nope.
they have no padding or protection what so ever

Old 07-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #42
Ionlylookinnocent805
My bf and i have at least a combined 30+ years experience in the reptile industry (him alot more then i do...but ive learned well and i know the right ways to keep my snakes safe when it comes to shipping). Hes always had burmese, retics, boas ect... he only deals with jim mason, jason reed, & ben rogers

Old 07-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #43
John E Dove
Post #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Allow me to broaden your education.
You place each snake in an individual snake sack, tie the sacks securely shut put padding in the box, add snake sacks with snake inside, add more padding, tape cool pacs to the inside of the lid of the box and close up the single box.
Snakes cannot eat each other through the sacks. No I am not being a smarty pants, that is how it is done.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #44
Ionlylookinnocent805
^^ so basically your saying to spend a whole bunch of money on useless stuff when you can use just a plastic tub *for smaller snakes anyways*?..i dont see how thats any better then the method ive always used *tubs or deli cups*

Old 07-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #45
varnyard
Quote:
2006 Blue-Eyed Blonde California Kings Females …….$125 each
http://www.splitrockreptiles.com/htm...blondecal.html

Your right, I can't find them....

Old 07-02-2008, 01:03 AM   #46
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionlylookinnocent805
^^ so basically your saying to spend a whole bunch of money on useless stuff when you can use just a plastic tub *for smaller snakes anyways*?..i dont see how thats any better then the method ive always used *tubs or deli cups*
Large 3 years old adults have more weight, they need the padding, plastic tubs are hard, this will cause more of a jar when tossed or kicked around. I wanted the safest way, and that would be the bags, all in one box.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:06 AM   #47
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionlylookinnocent805
What useless stuff?
Crumbled News Paper, I use shredded paper myself, some cheap snake sacks or pillow cases and string?
Child, you have a long time to learn about right and wrong. Now would be a good time to get off that high horse you're on and start listening to those with more experience.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:09 AM   #48
Ionlylookinnocent805
..yea and look at the price, 125+shipping. we paid $200 for the abberant striped *which you are not going to find one of those...* and 150 for the normal...both are 2006s (male female pair) and then we paid like $80 for each ruby eyed.

and im asking 250 for all FOUR snakes... your paying 62.50 per snake!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #49
varnyard
Put Crumbled News Paper in the box bottom, then put the bags in. Then put Crumbled News Paper all around the bags, and then more Crumbled News Paper on top, then seal the box.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:11 AM   #50
Ionlylookinnocent805
these kingsnakes, dont weigh much more then my pregnant female kenyan. so there NOT a heavy snake at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!