Bad Guy Chameleon Keeper - Nonna and Marty - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #31
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Screameleons did the right thing in the end, even tho it took a little prodding.

I don't think the bad guy tag applies in this case.
I don't think he's complaining about Screameleons. I think he bought from Screameleons while he was trying to resolve this with Chameleon Keeper.

Excuse me if I read that wrong.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #32
LauraB
Ok, I understand that Chameleon Keepers is sending a refund. They decided to trust you.
That's the right thing to do on their part. I understand Mr. Light (who I have the utmost respect for) has had many perfect transactions and first-hand experience with Marty and Nonna.
A refund is definitely in order, so to that end, Chameleon Keepers is doing the right thing.

However, and I'm truly not trying to stir the pot or illicit a response, what I don't get is that you claim you received a pale, weak to the point of barely being able to grip, runny feces and red-tinged urates cham that may or may not be WC. (I've leaned toward is WC as well ... which is why I suggested contacting Pam at the beginning) You've stated the cham may well need vet care. If that is the case, it is NOT okay. Chams don't become pale, lose their grip, have runny feces and red-tinged urates overnight and they don't develop those symptoms just from seeing another male. Period.

It is commendable that Chameleon Keepers is refunding your cash. It is not commendable to sell/ship an obviously ailing animal and claim it was in perfect health 24 hours prior to shipping.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #33
Ed Clark
[quote=ScreamersONLY;855778]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie View Post
I don't think he's complaining about Screameleons. I think he bought from Screameleons while he was trying to resolve this with Chameleon Keeper.

Excuse me if I read that wrong.
You read that correct my friend.

Anyway its good to see Chameleon Keeper finally come thru.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #34
ScreamersONLY
Screameleons has nothing to do with this, other than I borrowed money from a family member in order to pay for the animal from Screameleons.

I borrowed the money because I was "convinced" I was getting my refund taken care of.

Then it hit me, that I might possibly NOT get my refund from chameleon keeper.

Then luckily, I got a hold of them and we talked things out (me and Marty).

In the end, I got the chameleon that I want (from Screameleons) and unfortunately I am sending the animal from chameleon keeper back to chameleon keeper.

Screameleons is THE BEST in my opinion. Whenever I have purchased from Vincent and Farrah, I recieved nothing BUT extremely strong, healthy colored, well hydrated and fed chameleons. If I were asked who is the best Panther chameleon dealer... I would say Screameleons. Thats just me, from my experience in dealing with Screameleons.

I can't see a reason why any person would NOT buy from screameleons if they were considering a Panther chameleon as a pet or a breeder for their collection.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #35
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamersONLY View Post

In the end, I got the chameleon that I want (from Screameleons) and unfortunately I am sending the animal from chameleon keeper back to chameleon keeper.

Screameleons is THE BEST in my opinion. Whenever I have purchased from Vincent and Farrah, I recieved nothing BUT extremely strong, healthy colored, well hydrated and fed chameleons.
Now thats good to hear and thanks for clearing it up, best of luck with the new Panther from Screameleons.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #36
ScreamersONLY
The new Panther chameleon I got from SCREAMELEONS IS 100% PERRRRFECT!!!

I returned the other guy (Nosy Faly) to Marty and Nonna recently, VERY RECENTLY.

Me and Marty agreed on shipping him tuesday for wednesday arrival since they're both not home on tuesdays.

I requested a signature.

I called their phone number 8 times yesterday, all 2 times in a row at multiple times... Not one answer yet. I emailed them too on wednesday. Today, I have called once so far...

Marty and Nonna, if you check this thread please give me a call. Thank you,

~ Brian

Old 02-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #37
ScreamersONLY
Note: I requested a notice after no response, it said "porch"...............

Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #38
KingBowser
Why would you bother subjecting an obviously stressed animal to more stress by shipping him back?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #39
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamersONLY View Post
Note: I requested a notice after no response, it said "porch"...............
Did you get a refund?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
Why would you bother subjecting an obviously stressed animal to more stress by shipping him back?
To get a refund as discussed by the op and the seller. As the animal was not in the condition it was supposed to be in and a mistake was made.

It arrived in poor condition so he should feel obligated to keep it, so not to stress it more Did you read the thread? just curious.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #40
ScreamersONLY
Because I cannot afford to keep him, and I was returning him because I wasn't satisfied.

Clearly when a person recieves an animal they're not satisfied with, they return him.

The health and satisfaction guarantee was a very short 5 days. If I had kept him longer than that without notifying the that I want a refund, I wouldn't be in a good position.

I requested a full refund before the 5 days were up. They don't accept animals on tuesdays because they're not home on tuesday. That day wasn't counted for. The day I shipped him, he was sent back to me because of the little (can't say on here) thought UPS didn't ship live reptiles, so he sent the package back to me. Me and Marty (we talked on the phone) decided to wait until tuesday to ship him for wednesday arrival.

Still, no answer, and no response thru email. I am going to continue calling their number.

The animal was shipped to them, now I am just waiting for my money...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!