Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #501
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Always nice to see one of his glowing "Testimonial" threads on the front page though
Especially when it doesn't involve another person with a complaint.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #502
Kingetula
I wonder if everyone (Example) who has had bad dealings with Dan through Kingsnake wrote and complained about DTS and Dan, would Kingsnake still allow him to have an account?

Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #503
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post
I wonder if everyone (Example) who has had bad dealings with Dan through Kingsnake wrote and complained about DTS and Dan, would Kingsnake still allow him to have an account?
I bring this up only because Kingsnake might want to know what Dan is selling and doing to people who find his adds through Kingsnake as the OP of this topic did. I wonder if Kingsnake even cares? Do they just let people like Dan run wild on their classifieds? Even Ebay police their users and try to make it enjoyable for all and have ways to fish out the scum.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #504
lanceheads
Wow Scott! You must really have a hard-on for Dan!

Instead of asking BOI members about Kingsnake.com, why not email Jeff Barringer at Kingsnake and complain to him? You may be correct! Kingsnake.com MIGHT want to know what's going on here in the BOI regarding Dan Scolaro!

Here's a start. email Jeff at
Jeffb@kingsnake.com
and make your (or anyone) complaint there.

I'm pretty sure Rich (webslave) would prefer you take your kingsnake.com business)" over there.

For the record, and I'm sure that anyone that know's how I feel about Scolaro, yes, it's true, I always had GREAT dealings with him, snakes that I purchased were outstanding and represented as advertised. However, the caveat, that was 2 years ago. He doesn't offer anything that I am working with now, but if he did, I would purchase it from him due to past transactions with me.
Scott, maybe instead of taking your complaints to the BOI, or Venomous.org about Dan, you should call him of the phone and air out your problems with him. And I would suggest that to ANYONE here that has a complaint/problem with him, because, as I stated long ago, only chickenshits take "pot-shots" at someone who has lost the ability to post here, (by either their own actions or a moderator who let their emotions be persuaded by "popular opinion" of "regulars" who post on the BOI)
That's just the way it is, so I suggest you take my 2 cents and deposit it in your bank! (you might need it later)

Old 10-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #505
hhmoore
Quote:
someone who has lost the ability to post here, (by either their own actions or a moderator who let their emotions be persuaded by "popular opinion" of "regulars" who post on the BOI)
Taking potshots at the moderators, now, Randall?

Old 10-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #506
hhmoore
sorry - too many l's

Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #507
lanceheads
no Harold, but in the past I believe moderators have been persuaded by members to "come down" on the opposers side. Tis, only my opinion.

Randal

Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #508
lanceheads
oop's Harold

Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #509
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
oop's Harold
again, Harald..sorry

Old 10-02-2009, 12:06 AM   #510
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Instead of asking BOI members about Kingsnake.com, why not email Jeff Barringer at Kingsnake and complain to him? You may be correct! Kingsnake.com MIGHT want to know what's going on here in the BOI regarding Dan Scolaro!

Here's a start. email Jeff at
Jeffb@kingsnake.com
and make your (or anyone) complaint there.
I'd have to agree with you here, Randal.

Quote:
For the record, and I'm sure that anyone that know's how I feel about Scolaro, yes, it's true, I always had GREAT dealings with him, snakes that I purchased were outstanding and represented as advertised. However, the caveat, that was 2 years ago. He doesn't offer anything that I am working with now, but if he did, I would purchase it from him due to past transactions with me.
That's all very nice, but it's been said many times that it's not how many good deals a seller has.....you know the rest.

Quote:
Scott, maybe instead of taking your complaints to the BOI, or Venomous.org about Dan, you should call him of the phone and air out your problems with him. And I would suggest that to ANYONE here that has a complaint/problem with him, because, as I stated long ago, only chickenshits take "pot-shots" at someone who has lost the ability to post here, (by either their own actions or a moderator who let their emotions be persuaded by "popular opinion" of "regulars" who post on the BOI)
That's just the way it is, so I suggest you take my 2 cents and deposit it in your bank! (you might need it later)
I completely agree with your statement about taking "pot-shots" at someone who doesn't have the ability to defend themselves, which is why I generally try not to add to threads such as these...especially when no new information is being presented.

As for speaking to him on the phone, I'd also have to agree that he is very friendly and personable. The problem arose when I posted about our positive conversation here on the BOI. It was shortly thereafter that I pointed out GLARING inconsistencies between what he had told me and what was posted publicly. After that, he wasn't so friendly...in fact, he launched a few personal attacks in retaliation. So, nope, I don't need to call him again. The way he's conducted himself while knowing all eyes were watching is all the information I need about his character.

I do have to say, however, that I respect your steadfastness in his defense. You know you're swimming upstream, but go to bat for someone you personally trust anyway. Hopefully this affiliation doesn't come back to bite you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!