New member ... just saying "Hello" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
rsepiphyte
Red face New member ... just saying "Hello"

Hello everyone! ... my name is Ruth Croghan and i am a chameleon fanatic ... it has been at least 5 years since i owned chameleons but i now have the time and space to become active in chameleons again ... in the past i have raised Parsons, Panthers, Montium, Meru Jacksons, Mellers, Fischers, Quadracornis, Deremensis , many of the drawf species just to name a few ... now i am looking for some of the gorgeous Nosey Be Blues to start my hobby once again ... if anyone has some juveniles available please email me ... i am looking for some young males and females (unrelated) ... on the side I also raise Irish Wolfhounds and English Cream Dachshunds and Parisian Frilled canaries ... my website is www.largepaws.com ... Hope to hear from some of you! Ruth

Old 12-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #2
Lucille
Welcome Steve!! I have no chameleons bit I love how they look, I am hoping when you get all set up you can post a few pix.
I do love canaries though and have 2 Waterslagers, have never seen a Parisian Frilled.

We have a dog forum here, and if you ever want to share stories about your giant Irish Wolfhounds we would love to hear them. Welcome!!

Old 12-17-2006, 07:53 PM   #3
gmherps
Welcome Steve. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:01 AM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna, Ruth!

Old 12-18-2006, 12:56 AM   #5
pdeboer2
Welcome! I'm a bit confused, being new, are you ruth or steve? at any rate, any dog lover is a friend of mine regardless of their name. I hope you track down what you are looking for,

-Paul

Old 08-15-2007, 07:33 AM   #6
Birdsss
Hello,

Do you know of anyone who is able to or willing to ship the Jackson's Chameleon to Australia ? Its the only species allowed into the country with a import licence.

Any assistance you or anyone else could provide would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Lisa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!