Inquiry Kelly Haller?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2014, 06:24 AM   #1
scosta56
Question Kelly Haller??

Hey everyone... I'm hoping someone can give me some info on Kelly Haller. She is a rodent breeder and has some ads placed around on kingsnake for feeders... Has anyone ever dealt with her ? Her prices seem pretty reasonable just want to confirm on her quality. I plan on purchasing some frozen feeders from her.Thank you everyone for all your input and help ahead of time. I really appreciate you all taking the time out of your day to respond to me. Everyone please have a great holiday season thank you again.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #2
Warren_Booth
Kelly is a fantastic guy. I have had the pleasure of bother buying from him and meeting him (He came down to the Unversity to hear a friend of mine talk about Anacondas).

Great quality rodents, great prices. I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Warren

Old 12-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
scosta56
Thank you so much Mr.Warren. You just made up my mind for me. I will definitely make mention of your name as well in hopes of a little kick back for yourself. I really appreciate your time in answering this for me.

Old 12-14-2014, 03:31 AM   #4
Skinker
While I never bought rodents from Kelly I had the pleasure of receiving one of his anacondas a little more than 10 years ago. It was my first snake purchased via the internet and Kelly was very professional and helpful in walking me through the process. I wouldn't hesitate before doing business with him again.

Old 12-14-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
Insomniac101
I purchased my feeders from Kelly for about 10 years. The only reason I had to stop, was that I got into carpet pythons, and Kelly didn't produce a lot of rats at that time. His pricing, quality, and customer service were always top-notch. You can buy from Kelly with no worries.

Kathy Robbins

Old 12-14-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
13reptiles
My transactions have all went well. Sizes were accurate and quality was good. Thumbs up!

Old 12-16-2014, 10:52 AM   #7
thesarge2014
Kelly Haller is a gentleman and top notch in every category. Buy from him with total confidence. Bill

Old 12-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #8
scosta56
Thank you all so so much for all your replies. I am working on a rodent order from Kelly for next month, and thanks to all of you I can order with confidence. I really appreciate everyone taking time out of there day to respond to my inquiry. Really means a lot to me. Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you all again for all your help

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!