Brandon Segroves in Oklahoma? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #21
KingBowser
He is on facebook, so if need be, you could attempt to contact him there.

He has told me multiple times before about his "facility" where he keeps several animals although I have never personally seen it.

I know that he frequents craigslist often and flips whatever he can get his hands on. Wow, that snakes is a trainwreck.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #22
SuperMorph
That snake looks like it needs surgery. Wha't that stuff on the left side of its mouth? Like like steel wool or something. Make sure the vet doesn't call you in for abuse when you take the snake in. I have never seen a snakes mouth look like that. Somebody needs to get that guy shut down quickly. At least call animal control or the police and get a report made.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #23
cbacon2010
Well we took the snake into the vet and he said it's a bacterial infection. He said it should not be this bad though and wouldn't be if it would have been taken care of a long time ago. He got to prescriptions, one has to be put on twice a day and the other has to be put on once a day. We have to take him back in a month. The vet said there will be scar tissue but it should heal. Brandon definitely needs animal control called on him.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #24
reptilebaby
My prayers are with that poor snake. It's good you have him now, and he's getting the care he needs!

Old 08-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #25
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbacon2010 View Post
Brandon definitely needs animal control called on him.
Or his *** kicked! OMG...that is just sick!!!

Old 08-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #26
a4strick
That poor snake so glad it is no longer with this guy

Old 08-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #27
reticguy76
my personal veterinary opinion (im not a vet im a vet technician certifiend in emergency/critical care with special interest in reptile/amphibian medicine, just waiting for there to be certification in that, hopefully soon, just wanted to state that before anything was blown out of proportion with medicine), this snake is gonna need pretty drastic treatment, systemic, as well as topical medicinal therapies.
not trying to be a downer here, but last year i had to put down my big tiger male at my work, because he was a horrible pusher, that ended up developing horrible oral trauma and mandibular osteomyelitis. he was unable to eat anymore. im just worried what else is going on inside that cannot be seen to the visual eye.
it is abuse and neglect, and stealing money in my eyes. that did not happen overnight, or in a couple days, or even a couple weeks.

i wish the best of luck with him though

Old 08-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #28
ParkerOK
I can not get that image out of my head!

Old 08-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #29
ParkerOK
This is the home page for Animal Control in OKC.

http://www.okc.gov/animalwelfare/

Please, everybody who reads this call their listed number and Chelsye, there is an action service request form toward the bottom of the page but you need his address to submit it.

Everybody...I'm begging you. That man should not have these animals.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #30
reticguy76
well done and said laura. this guy really deserves some severe punishment (he should have to come to arizona and deal with our sherrif joe arpaio, he would get his !!)

its absolutely disgusting. i see some crazy stuff in emergency medicine, but that is making me have severe nausea

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!