Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2014, 12:53 AM   #31
Billy1138
I'm with Lucille, I would love to see some actual proof. I do not know Dan Krull personally, but his involvement with USARK, and his rebuttal to the media sensationalism that is harming our community, are major testaments to his character. Dan is an active proponent in combating the legislation against our hobby.

Old 12-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #32
Gregg M
What is Dans association with USARK? LOL

Dan is an active scammer.

Is no one really interested to know why when he owed so many people money for that crap movie that was completed but never released, yet he was still buying snakes to build his own collection?

Is anyone else not curious as to why Dan has not responded to what I said about him selling Justin Mitchams snakes and not disclosing it to his customers?

Old 12-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
Gregg, I am interested in seeing the evidence to support the things you are claiming.

Did he claim he produced them or did he simply not pay mention to Justin having produced them (assuming that Justin produced his stock in said instances)?

In post #22 of this thread, you posted the following.

Quote:
Not to mention you selling other breeders hogs and telling people you produced them.
In post #32 of this thread, you posted the following.

Quote:
Is anyone else not curious as to why Dan has not responded to what I said about him selling Justin Mitchams snakes and not disclosing it to his customers?
The portion from post #32 is not saying the same thing as the portion from post # 22. The actions you are claiming he committed by the words you used in post #22 involve deceiving customers as to origins. The actions you are claiming he committed by the words you used in post #32 involve omitting origins entirely. So not the same things. Which is it? If the former, please provide evidence supporting the former because I certainly would care. If the latter, I would not care at all.

Old 12-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M Madden View Post
What is Dans association with USARK? LOL

Dan is an active scammer.

Is no one really interested to know why when he owed so many people money for that crap movie that was completed but never released, yet he was still buying snakes to build his own collection?

You are avoiding proof of your former accusation. And, your present accusation is substantially different. In the first accusation you say Dan said he produced the snakes he was selling. Here you are backing down and talking about a lack of disclosure.

Methinks you have no proof, and your accusations reflect poorly on you especially since you seem to be backpedalling.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #35
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Methinks you have no proof, and your accusations reflect poorly on you especially since you seem to be backpedalling.
You can thinks what ya like. It does not make my statement any less truthful. It also does not reflect poorly on me. Well maybe to you it does but to the hognose keepers and breeders in this hobby, what I say is common knowledge.

If you like, I can send you screen shots of a conversation between me and someone where Dan totally denied selling snakes for another breeder when most of what he sells comes from that breeder. I will not post it publicly because I do not want to drag anyone in this who does not want to be involved.

Dan knows I have this proof and it is why he has backed out of this thread.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:54 PM   #36
Gregg M
Besides, my first accusation was the fact that Dan owed a bunch of people money and instead of refunding those people, he spends his money to build up his hognose collection. That is the main focus. The fact that he sells Justin Mitchams snakes and does not disclose it and even flat out denies it is secondary. But again, if you want, I can privately send any of you a few screen shots of my private conversation with another hognose keeper/breeder who has no dog in this fight to back it up.

This was backed up by his own close personal friend.

Old 12-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #37
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
If you like, I can send you screen shots of a conversation between me and someone where Dan totally denied selling snakes for another breeder when most of what he sells comes from that breeder. I will not post it publicly because I do not want to drag anyone in this who does not want to be involved.
My questions remain unanswered. It would also be valuable for you to post the evidence if you have some supporting one or more scenarios you have claimed.

For another breeder or from another breeder? This now makes the third difference in claims regarding Dan and the relationship with another breeder.

If you can send screen shots out to uninvolved parties, then you might as well post them.

As of now, the claims regarding relationships with another breeder, whichever is the case (or not) out of the inconsistent series, have not been supported here beyond hearsay (your unsubstantiated word).

If Dan was to say the same claims about you that you have been making about him, I would ask him to offer the same evidence for the same reason. I do not know Dan or know of Dan. I do not know you and only know limited information of you. That is simple courtesy.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:32 AM   #38
juliasara
Greg... since this is the first post on fauna that you've actually commented on I guess you don't understand the rules.. if you are going to make a claim against someone and dig up old threads you need to have proof of what your saying. We don't know you, or know who you are so why should we automatically believe everything you say? Would you trust everything I told you if I had nothing to back up what I was saying? I doubt it.. so why should you be any different? Post proof of what your claiming about this guy or find something else usefull to do! Pointing fingers isn't mature especIally when you can't back up what you say! Quit beating the dead horse.. either post proof or find something else to do since this is going nowhere!

Old 12-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
You can thinks what ya like.
I know I can. Right now I'm thinking you seem to have a chip on your shoulder against Dan so you started throwing a few accusations around. There are unfounded accusations on the BOI from time to time, so you got called out for proof, and then you started backpedalling and changing your words.

You said you couldn't really provide proof because you were guarding the feelings of other parties. (Even though you and those other parties seemed to have already judged Dan at the court of common knowledge and don't have the balls to let others come to their own conclusions) I don't know you and I don't know Dan, I'm prepared to let this thread go where it needs to go, but vague accusations and no backup on your part seem cowardly.

Put up or shut up.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #40
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Put up or shut up.
Or what? LOL

Ok, when Dan comes here to deny what I said, I will post the convo. This way I can really expose him for the liar he is. See, the deal is, I have nothing to hide or lie about. Dan knows this and is the exact reason he will not deny what I am saying on the BOI.

I can care less if a handful of you do not want to take my word. I don't expect you to at this point.

And why are you all focused on the one thing about selling another breeders snakes? What about the alterna rush thing? That is what the thread is about. I showed proof that instead of paying people back, he was buying hognose snakes to build up his collection. I even have PMs from him telling me how he is going on vacations while he owed people money and he was supposedly broke.

We should be focused on that and when Dan denies that he was selling snakes for Justin and saying he wasn't, I will post the conversation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush