Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M Madden View Post

We should be focused on that
Don't blame you at all for trying desperately to point elsewhere after you got caught making accusations you can't prove. At this point, I'm considering you were lying.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
And why are you all focused on the one thing about selling another breeders snakes?
You brought it up (in multiple versions).

Old 12-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #43
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Don't blame you at all for trying desperately to point elsewhere after you got caught making accusations you can't prove. At this point, I'm considering you were lying.
Consider what you like. I am not the one who is in question here.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:55 PM   #44
Lucille
Quote:
Proof?
Quote:
A bunch of it.
It seems truth is not your strong suit.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #45
Gregg M
Quote:
It seems truth is not your strong suit.
And intelligence is not yours. As I said, If you really want to see the convo, I can send it to you privately. I will not be dragging anyone in this who does not want to be involved. Unless Dan forces me to by denying what I said. Me not showing you proof does not make me a liar.

Anyway. Here are a couple of screen shots from this very thread. Pay close attention to the dates.

In the first screen shot, someone asked about where they can buy the movie. Dan replies with a link to where they guy can buy the movie. A movie that was completed in and on sale 2010-2011. No one who bought it ever got a copy. Not one person in 3-4 years because it was never released.

In the second screen shot Dan explains that the movie was a bust and now he is giving back refunds. This was only 8 months after he posted a link where to buy the movie.

He knew the entire time he was taking funds that the movie was a no go. Scam.... Why did it take so many years to refund money if it was ever refunded to begin with? Why was he trying to buy expensive hognose morphs 2 years ago when he owed out money for a product he never delivered?

But yeah, I am the liar here. LOL

Old 12-09-2014, 06:00 AM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
As I said, If you really want to see the convo, I can send it to you privately.
Send it.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:18 AM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
Me not showing you proof does not make me a liar.

Readers can make their own judgments about credibility. In my eyes you have none, and I think you are lying.
Will that change after you send me info privately? Obviously that depends on whether/what you send, but other readers may feel the same way about your credibility after your making claims and accusations and not backing them up.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:27 AM   #48
juliasara

no proof of what you claim then I'm not going to believe you.. trust is earned and so far you've done nothing to earn any of my trust. Post all the proof you have.. to be honest with you the way you are procrastinating it seems like you have no proof of anything you said. If I came here and made all sorts of claims about you wouldn't you want people to expect me to prove every thing I said about you? The rules are the same for every single person who posts here.. you need proof of your claims. Your not special and have to follow the rules just like everyone else. So either post your proof or stop making claims that you can't back up!

Old 12-09-2014, 11:49 AM   #49
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Greg... since this is the first post on fauna that you've actually commented on I guess you don't understand the rules..
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Gregg, as you appear new to posting on the BOI by your new Fauna membership, it is customary that when you bring forward an allegation that is relevant to a person's character on a BOI thread that you post supporting documentation. Screenshots (attached as images to your post) of transactions, requesting people who have purchased hognoses from Dan since the time of this event to post on here to corroborate your claims, etc., are all acceptable. Otherwise those of us who know nothing of the history of the current topic (which includes me) have no way of distinguishing he-said-she-said rhetoric from actual fact.

Nope.

As I was reading this I didn't pay any attention to Greg's post counts until I read these posts. Greg isn't new to posting here. I remember him well.

I don't know why he is using a different user name but he was very active here years ago.

I need to take a look at the other account but it seems it had a invalid email address block.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=10124

Greg, you need to use your original account.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:01 PM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Gregg not "Greg".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush