Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:25 PM   #51
juliasara
Wow I wasn't aware of that.. i didn't know he had another account so it looks like he has only commented on this post and that was all of his activity here but since that isn't the case I take back what I say and will say this..
Gregg you should know better if you've been active here for as long as dennis says then you should know that any "fact" you state here must be backed up with evidence. In a court of law no judge or jury would ever just accept what you say with no eevidence to back it up so how do you expect us to believe you when so far it's all he says she says gossip?

Old 12-09-2014, 08:13 PM   #52
Gregg M
Ok, here it goes. I was given permission to post these. As you can see, there is no romance between Justin and I so there is no conspiracy. LOL

Old 12-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #53
Gregg M
I didn't realize I had 2 accounts. Can one be deleted? Its not like I am trying to hide my identity.. Can this be corrected?

Old 12-09-2014, 08:17 PM   #54
Gregg M
And please, understand I had to wait for the go ahead on this. I did not want to drag anyone in without them being ok with it.

Old 12-09-2014, 11:36 PM   #55
Pasodama
In the latest attachment (post #52), I see no mention of Dan claiming he was the breeder of snakes that were actually produced by Justin.
If Dan was selling snakes for Justin, or selling snakes he obtained from Justin, I do not see the big deal as long as the snakes weren't misrepresented.
Granted, I have not slept, for the past two days (going on 3 if I don't get to bed sometime soon LoL), but cannot see where I might be missing something.

Old 12-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #56
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
In the latest attachment (post #52), I see no mention of Dan claiming he was the breeder of snakes that were actually produced by Justin.
If Dan was selling snakes for Justin, or selling snakes he obtained from Justin, I do not see the big deal as long as the snakes weren't misrepresented.
Granted, I have not slept, for the past two days (going on 3 if I don't get to bed sometime soon LoL), but cannot see where I might be missing something.
Dan claims to not sell Justins snakes when he indeed does. You may need to get some sleep. LOL J/K. The point is, he is lying to people when confronted with the fact that he sells snakes for Justin. Its all there in black and white. If that is not misrepresenting, I don't know what is.

Old 12-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #57
Gregg M
It also seems Dan lied to Justin about attending the Daytona show. Dan was not there and has not been there all the years I have done that show. So I never started any crap with him there.

Old 12-10-2014, 04:21 AM   #58
nickolasanastasiou
A couple things right off the bat, Gregg. There are versions of your claims that are not compatibly supported by your screen shots. Also, who are the parties in the conversation? One is Dan in one conversation. One appears to be Justin in another. However, by context, you are not the author of the blue text bubbles. Without a label, that makes the quotation anonymous.

I may see support for the claim that Dan may have sold snakes "for" Justin. It does seem like there is support that he sold snakes from Justin.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:05 AM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M Madden View Post
I didn't realize I had 2 accounts. Can one be deleted? Its not like I am trying to hide my identity.. Can this be corrected?
Registration is an active process.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:36 AM   #60
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
A couple things right off the bat, Gregg. There are versions of your claims that are not compatibly supported by your screen shots. Also, who are the parties in the conversation? One is Dan in one conversation. One appears to be Justin in another. However, by context, you are not the author of the blue text bubbles. Without a label, that makes the quotation anonymous.

I may see support for the claim that Dan may have sold snakes "for" Justin. It does seem like there is support that he sold snakes from Justin.
Look, you wanted proof to support the fact that Dan sells snakes for Justin but denies it in the form of a screen shot, you got it. Straight from his own finger tips. The party in the blue bubble is not the one in question or the subject of the thread. So please, stop distracting from the actual topic and evidence presented.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush