Bad Guy jslaughter2511, 865-312-8795 scammer, stolen pics - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #21
leftycrane
Should this be linked to the Lance Owens thread so people know he has another alias out there?

Old 12-17-2014, 08:07 AM   #22
hawktalon99
I would imagine he is on some sort of probation. Isn't this considered fraudulent schemes? Maybe contact the Bristol P.D.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:54 AM   #23
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Should this be linked to the Lance Owens thread so people know he has another alias out there?
Yes, please feel free to add the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawktalon99 View Post
I would imagine he is on some sort of probation. Isn't this considered fraudulent schemes? Maybe contact the Bristol P.D.
I am happy to share my contact information for law enforcement if someone would like to PM me and run this to ground.

Putting this here for the search engines too, contact information from his classified ads here on Fauna:
jamess2511@gmail.com or text me 276-262-0751

Old 02-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #24
mfsidore
I haven't been on lately because whenever I see stuff on this guy I get the worst feeling of anger I've ever felt in my life. And I can't believe he isn't still in jail. With that being said, Robert is there anything I can do to help? Give past info or anything like that?

Old 02-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #25
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
I haven't been on lately because whenever I see stuff on this guy I get the worst feeling of anger I've ever felt in my life. And I can't believe he isn't still in jail. With that being said, Robert is there anything I can do to help? Give past info or anything like that?
Don't let it get to you anymore, we all did our part. His information is plastered everywhere now, his family knows what he was up to, and the police clearly know too. Don't assume that because we all don't see things happening, the police aren't doing their part. He obviously has nothing to look forward to in life. I'm sure every day he wakes up, looks in the mirror and is like ", my life sucks, I don't do except suck the life out of others".

Ignore him. He may have got a couple hundred dollars from everyone, but he traded it for a very public train wreck. His family is ashamed to be associated with him, the reptile community laughs at him and the police love how stupid he is.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:03 AM   #26
LauraB
Remember, Mike ... karma is a harsh mistress. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it will catch up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!