Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:54 AM   #61
Milo Garcia
I think what needs to be brought to light here is whether or not this guy is still even locked up? If so, how is he running the scam from his jail cell. I have the phone number that I was communicating with whomever it was that is/was attempting this scam. If anyone knows how to look into who the phone is associated with, send me a PM and I will gladly give you the number. I for one have heard many females tell someone to suck their "male" genital area. So I won't be so quick to completely dismiss her from any of this just cause she dated a dirt bag.

Milo

Old 04-25-2017, 09:54 AM   #62
Robert Walker
Will someone, via her real Facebook account, please send Amy Harmon Polly a link to this thread. She should be advised, if she is not involved, and made aware of it before any type of nursing board potentially blindsides her. She should know regardless of a nursing board if her name is being used without her knowledge. Thank you in advance for someone stepping up and doing this.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.harmonpolly

Old 04-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #63
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Will someone, via her real Facebook account, please send Amy Harmon Polly a link to this thread. She should be advised, if she is not involved, and made aware of it before any type of nursing board potentially blindsides her. She should know regardless of a nursing board if her name is being used without her knowledge. Thank you in advance for someone stepping up and doing this.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.harmonpolly
This was my point when everyone jumped to the conclusion that it MUST be her.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:17 AM   #64
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
When a nursing board receives a report, they do an investigation. It is in depth, plenty of notice is given if they choose to have a meeting (sometimes the issue is cleared up by telephone or other means), if there is a meeting the person being investigated may have an attorney present.
The function of a nursing board is to protect the people in that state. If the person is innocent the case is closed. If he or she is not, often there is remedial education, assistance, etc. before warnings or action to a license.
It is a pain though. I work in a police dept and was accused of reckless driving. Even though another dept had video from person who called in showing that it was a different make and model vehicle I sat home for 3 days. Yeah I got paid but it was unpleasant.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:23 AM   #65
JColt
I sent her a message. She has not posted since Feb though

Old 04-25-2017, 10:53 AM   #66
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I sent her a message. She has not posted since Feb though
Thank you Joe.

Here is the phone number that Myrtle Herps was using in their ads and confirmed by Milo: 843-254-9158

For the moment, I can't tell if the phone number is a landline or cell phone. At some point this number was used to register a FB account for: Teresa Pee, with a connection to South Carolina.
https://www.facebook.com/teresa.pee.33
If it is a cell phone, she could still have it OR it may be with another person now completely unrelated to her.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #67
JColt
Phone Number: 843-254-9158
Date of this Report: April 25, 2017
Phone Line Type: CELL PHONE
Phone Company: T-MOBILE
Phone Location: CONWAY, SC

Old 04-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #68
JColt
There is a Teresa Pee on LinkedIN from Mullins, S Carolina. Says retired medical practice. I do not have an account.

https://linkedin.com/in/teresa-pee-5938b312a

Old 04-25-2017, 11:24 AM   #69
jcarrender
Quote:
Phone Number: 843-254-9158
Date of this Report: April 25, 2017
Phone Line Type: CELL PHONE
Phone Company: T-MOBILE
Phone Location: CONWAY, SC
Same info I found. Only thing new to add is the number was activated 10-13-1999 and has never been transferred. Seeing as it's actually registered to Suncom DBA Trouble it is most likely a burner and has never been attached to a physical address or person.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:26 AM   #70
ElliotNess
Quote:
There is a Teresa Pee on LinkedIN from Mullins, S Carolina. Says retired medical practice. I do not have an account.

https://linkedin.com/in/teresa-pee-5938b312a
I logged in and there is NO information in there. It was an account that was opened and that's it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!