Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 74 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #731
SakaraGT4
He had already been treated when I posted him... I didn't post about his issues until after he was treated... I think the first post I made about him having the issues or anything was about when he had baytril burns from his treatment

Old 12-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #732
SakaraGT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Working on refunds is not the only issue.

But in seeing this added info, I am now wondering if Ruby was the original carrier, not the BCL.

It is impossible to tell, but that is also the problem. Your collection is compromised. You should not be breeding any of those animals, ever. Not until there is a test that can actually disprove if an animal has IBD. There isn't one. Like I said before, like Dr. Jacobson has said, a negative test does not mean the animal is not positive.

No animals in, no animals out. That's really what you should be doing. Not just for a year. Indefinitely.
I am going to get tests done on my animals... That's the game plan, as we have stated

Old 12-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #733
ShadowAceD
Yeah, I read that, but you keep ignoring the same thing I keep typing.

What happens when they come back "negative"?

Old 12-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #734
SakaraGT4
I will still wait... and as has been suggested, testing again a year later...

Old 12-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #735
amercnwmn
Because you can't keep your stories straight:

5-27-09

Quote:
This is my friends 10 year old 7 1/2ft female... We threw out the idea of seeing if she and my big hypo male like each other... She's had Ruby for like 4 years and she's always been a big healthy girl. I think she's gorgeous!
February 7, 2010
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/jus...726-oh-my.html

Quote:
I really hope so. but considering the condition that ruby was in when I got her. very gross water, hadn't eaten in months, etc. I'm not too optimistic. lol
And in regards to the Jamp:
The Jamp in May 11th you posted you were getting it.
May 23 it was up for sale
June 28 you posted about it's horrible mouth rot/RI.

In 12 days, you want to try to convince me that snake MIRACULOUSLY recovered from a "horrible mouth rot & RI"? and was "HEALTHY"??

Just more BS.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #736
SakaraGT4
At the time, I didn't realize the conditions that Ruby was in... I assumed, I know, stupid... That from what Kayla had told me, she was a responsible keeper and knew what she was doing... It wasn't until a little later that I found out otherwise...

And the jamp did heal very quickly from his medication and higher temps...

Old 12-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #737
amercnwmn
Regardless, 12 days (or less, since as of May 11th you didn't have him yet) is NOT sufficient time for a snake with the symptoms you described to make a full turn around into a "healthy" snake

Old 12-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #738
SakaraGT4
I understand that... and I did have 2 local inquiries on him when I posted him, yet I did not sell him... He got the baytril burns shortly after treatment and I wouldn't sell him like that... I did have one of the ppl ask me later if I would still sell him, but I did not... I decided to keep him even if he can't be handled

Old 12-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #739
amercnwmn
Sure, whatever, Ashley. The point is you LISTED him IN THAT CONDITION.

You listed several snakes 2 days after getting an IBD indicative report.

You can sit and TRY to justify the crap you've pulled, but there just ISN'T any justification for it.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #740
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
Sure, whatever, Ashley. The point is you LISTED him IN THAT CONDITION.

You listed several snakes 2 days after getting an IBD indicative report.

You can sit and TRY to justify the crap you've pulled, but there just ISN'T any justification for it.
Lie all you want, make all the excuses you want, it doesn't make the obvious facts go away.

And about that aspen you used, since you do post pics so often - how come there are NO pics of either time you used Aspen? Sounds like you probably really got snake mites from a cheap CL snake or from god knows where. It has gotten to the point where I literally ignore your words and just look at evidence, pics an dates, because you are so full of contradictions and bs. Oh and btw your plan of testing and re-testing is really irrelevant to anything other than how long you want to keep those animals alive, since you will have no way of knowing even after a year's re-testing if these snakes are in fact ind free. There is NO WAY any decent keeper would continue buy from your collection no matter how many tests you run, (then 'lose', or lose second pages to...) after all the mites, shady deals, deaths and diseases that have run rampant in your house. Like the others have before I ask you to get out of this hobby completely as you obviously have no business dealing with animals, period.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd