SOLD!! 2019 Black-Headed Python - Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-25-2023, 04:40 PM   #1
Skinker
2019 Black-Headed Python - Female

*** SOLD ***

I hatched this girl in 2019 from pairing a tangerine line male to a color changer(calico) female - the sire was produced by Derek Roddy, the dam by Matt Jablonski. She's a super nice, exceptionally clean, female black-headed python that's just about breeding size. I slow grow these critters and she measured in today at 69 inches. Depending on her size by the end of summer, I would consider pairing this girl for the first time over winter for a shot at a 2024 clutch. Pictures of the parents and/or clutch mates are available to anybody interested. Her mother didn't undergo her color change until her first post ovulation shed(when she was 1 year older than this girl is now) so there's roughly a 1 in 4 chance this girl could do something similar. I typically feed once per week, either 3-4 young adult mice or a weaned rat. Always frozen/thawed prey. Easily handled, this female doesn't try to munch the hand that holds it like my older adults, so she'd make a pretty classy pet too.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!