INQUIRY: Amazon Reptile Center - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2002, 07:22 PM   #1
Dan Camara
Has anyone had good/bad experiences with Amazon Reptile Center of Montclair, CA?  I'm thinking of purchasing a JCP from them.  Thanks for any response!  Their URL is amazonreptile.com, email is jungle3@amazonreptile.com.

Dan Camara
shadowdrop1@yahoo.com

Old 04-05-2002, 09:01 PM   #2
Ciro Spina
I got knobtail geckos from them.  They shipped when they were supposed to and the animals came in healthy.  I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Ciro Spina

Old 04-06-2002, 09:14 PM   #3
Doug Holl
Deal with confidence from Amazon. Mike's JCPs (His own hatchlings I believe) are awesome little guys. I think they are Lasik (sp?) bloodlines. At any rate I saw them a few days ago and they were good looking hatchlings.

Old 04-09-2002, 01:31 AM   #4
Michael Saiz
We have had numerous transactions with Scott and Mike over the past 2 and a half years, and must say we have yet to have a bad one!!  I own 2 knob tails from Mike's personal collection, and had the thrill of watching them breed two nights ago!!  Unfortunately we moved from Ontario, CA a year and a half ago, and they are still our #1 source of animals, and substrate, THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!  I would say if they have something you want BUY WITHOUT HESITATION, you won't be disappointed!!

Mike and Shelley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!