dubai - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
carlriech
dubai

I would like to know how to get dubai's in florida.I'm not looking at selling im just wanting to give my dragons some more variety other than greens and crickets. if anyone knows please let me know or shoot me an email carl_riech@yahoo.com thanks

Old 01-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
snowgyre
Dubia roaches are illegal in Florida, sorry buddy.

Old 01-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
carlriech
i know but there are people here feeding there dragons thm and i guess ill have to find out how to

Old 01-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
snowgyre
I recommend discoids instead. Those are legal in Florida and can be easily purchased without doing any shady under-the-table dealings. We're having enough trouble as reptile owners right now without people going out and blatantly disobeying the law.

Here's more information about legal/illegal feeders in Florida: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/pi/e...ic-and-Non.pdf

Old 01-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
carlriech
how are they on water content and protein etc and is it worth me buying them or should i stay wit crickets

Old 01-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
carlriech
actually i started looking them up and im going to go that route thank you for giving info on them i am really interested in them do you sell them or have someone you highly recommend

Old 01-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
snowgyre
Wendy Childs of Reptile Addictions in Washington state has a good deal on discoids right now. You can get 1000 nymphs-small discoids from her for only $65, which is very reasonable. With that much you can start your own colony and never have to buy feeders again if you learn how to care for them properly.

Care sheet for keeping and raising discoid roaches: http://www.progeckos.com/caresheets/discoid.htm

Wendy's ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=297962

Old 01-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
carlriech
thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!