Good Guy Rodent Pro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Cooper's Captives
Rodent Pro

Ive been dealing with Rodent Pro for the passed 3 years. Well I had a bag of mouse hoppers I purchased arrive bad\. But Kasey treated us above and beyond and went out of his way to make things right. Good Guy!

Ben C.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Scottico
I've had several good experiences with Rodent Pro as well. Despite the recent situation at RP, I plan to order my next batch of rats and mice from them.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Wilomn
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=1#post1497224

Since you guys didn't want to put this in the ongoing RP thread, here's a link for those who might like to know more about what they may be getting.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
Scottico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Since you guys didn't want to put this in the ongoing RP thread, here's a link for those who might like to know more about what they may be getting.
You write as if this is an ongoing situation ("what they may be getting"): do you know something that we don't know?

Old 08-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottico View Post
You write as if this is an ongoing situation ("what they may be getting"): do you know something that we don't know?
If you read the thread I posted a link to, you may well find out. If, after reading it, ask again and I'm sure someone will fill you in.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #6
Scottico
I heard that RP has a breeding facility located on Area 51.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
rodentpro