Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:01 PM   #111
Robert Walker
UPDATE 3:

Craigslist response was from Sept 9th. Fast forward to now. Owens was found hiding in a local motel and was ARRESTED, specific charges are not being released right now. He is currently in a VA jail. This is all very recent. If and when we can obtain a booking photo, we will include it here as well. Law Enforcement in TN & VA did not let this drop, they have done an A+++ job this whole time.

Yes, the craigslist response was forwarded to our contacts in law enforcement back on Sept 9th. Take a guess how it must have been taken when they read his comments about them...

TEAM FUANA: 10
TEAM OWENS: -10

Old 09-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #112
Bobby Douglass
You're gonna get sued for deflemation now.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:41 PM   #113
bcr229
A search on the name "Owens, Lance Allen" in the Bristol Circuit Court criminal cases will help shed some more light on it.
http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Old 09-26-2014, 02:55 PM   #114
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
You're gonna get sued for deflemation now.
I think this is when you sue a person for letting the air out of your bicycle tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
A search on the name "Owens, Lance Allen" in the Bristol Circuit Court criminal cases will help shed some more light on it.
http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp
GREAT POST!

Old 09-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #115
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
UPDATE 3:

Craigslist response was from Sept 9th. Fast forward to now. Owens was found hiding in a local motel and was ARRESTED, specific charges are not being released right now. He is currently in a VA jail. This is all very recent. If and when we can obtain a booking photo, we will include it here as well. Law Enforcement in TN & VA did not let this drop, they have done an A+++ job this whole time.

Yes, the craigslist response was forwarded to our contacts in law enforcement back on Sept 9th. Take a guess how it must have been taken when they read his comments about them...

TEAM FUANA: 10
TEAM OWENS: -10
woot woot!!!!
time for champagne!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #116
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
woot woot!!!!
time for champagne!!!
Lol. I'll bring snacks and party hats. Great job everyone!

Old 09-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #117
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Great job everyone!
Yes, GREAT job to everyone!

All the way back to the very first Board of Inquiry post about him on 3/26/14 by Dennis Blankenship until now, lots of work from lots of people.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:43 PM   #118
EmeraldBoid
I think we should have this topic pinned here as a warning to any potential scammers.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #119
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
I think we should have this topic pinned here as a warning to any potential scammers.
Due to this thread, I have a feeling that potential scammers are now walking on eggshells. Some may even take a vacation. I'm sure lots of them are privy to this thread. I don't believe Lance acted alone either. But I have a feeling he'll sing like a canary to reduce any sentence he gets.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #120
axeman
Great job!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!