For Sale Dragontown Super Dalmatians! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #1
Dragontown
Dragontown Super Dalmatians!

Over the last couple of years I made a conscious effort to acquire animals from many different bloodlines and to concentrate on Super Dalmatians. Last year I held everything back until I could sex them... this year I am letting some un-sexed jewels go. This is your chance to get your paws on some nice creatures at a good price... always the chance that these will become spectacular! If you know about Supers, you know they generally gain more and more spots with each shed so you can see the potential here!

Please email me at mike@dragontownreptiles.com with any questions and if you want to see photos of parents or siblings!

From Pixel and Snappy: $125
Hatch Date: August 13, 2014

Younger Sibling from Pixel & Snappy: $175
Hatch Date: September 5, 2014

From Spotnik and Nugget: $125
Hatch Date: July 16, 2014

Younger Sibling from Spotnik and Nugget: $200
Hatch Date: August 26, 2014

From Spotticus and Christa: $150
Hatch Date: September 4, 2014

Catch me while shipping weather is here, or pick up at White Plains expo on November 30! Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!