8 Ball Pythons/Adam Wysoki - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2004, 11:07 PM   #1
David Boggs
Thumbs up 8 Ball Pythons/Adam Wysoki

For those of you who have never heard of or dealt with Adam he is a class act. His company, 8 Ball Pythons, does only ball pythons. He is the most knowledgable person, on the subject of p. Regius, I know. His packing and shipping are second to none and his snakes are to die for. I just purchased a 0.1 NERD line lemon pastel from him. I recommend Adam for all of your ball pythons. He has most, if not all, of the morphs in existence. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for another great snake Adam. David Boggs

Old 11-23-2004, 11:38 PM   #2
NewEnglandReptile
Adam is a very caring & conscientious keeper, and his dedication to his animals is obvious.

To top it off, he's a stand-up fellow, one we wouldn't hesitate to do business with time & again.

Kara L. Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Old 11-24-2004, 10:53 AM   #3
8BallPythons
Thanks David! .... I'm glad she went to a great home, she was definitely one of my favorites from this year ... I can't wait to see what you do with her.

Kara ... I learned so much from you and Kev and owe you guys big time for the advice and the amazing animals ... Thank you! I can't wait to see what NERD is cookin for '05.

Adam Wysocki
www.8ballpythons.com

Old 11-24-2004, 01:02 PM   #4
a012210
adam is da' man!

Bought some 50% het for axanthic from Adam a couple of years ago.

1st rate and class act.

Allen Lloyd

Old 11-24-2004, 01:08 PM   #5
8BallPythons
Hey Allen!

Long time ... hope all is well ... Happy Turkey day!

-adam

Old 11-25-2004, 12:38 PM   #6
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs up

Hi,

I have communicated with Adam several times and he is extremely prompt and professional. Keep up the good work Adam! "Isn't it about time you got some Balls?" LOL! Take care.

Best Wishes,

Old 11-28-2004, 08:14 PM   #7
morg2122
Absolute awesome breeder

I just got my first animal from Adam. He is just a great guy to deal with. Very professional in every way, great presentation. Will be buying much more from him in the future.

Lee Morgan

Old 11-30-2004, 10:32 PM   #8
EriksReptiles
Talking

Well I am happy to report that I just puchased a male pastel ball python from Adam. I just picked it up an hour or two ago. I couldnt be happier. Adam is one of the most professional guys that breed reptiles that I know!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice paper work and packaged PERFECT! I would not hesitate from buying from him and WILL BE buying from Adam again VERY soon!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERIk

Old 12-23-2004, 02:17 PM   #9
MGReptiles
I have had some dealings with Adam and they were smooth as a babys butt...lol..Thanks Adam!
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-28-2004, 12:17 PM   #10
jglass38
Adam is the man. I have not had the pleasure of purchasing one of his snakes yet but I will for sure! He is always willing to answer a question and is super helpful on all forums he frequents. You wont regret doing business with him!

Jamie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!