East Coast Reptile Super Expos - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:27 AM   #21
Iguanachic
We're planning on going tomorrow. The kids have a school play today. I hope they'll be vendors left!!!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #22
DanRC30
There will be some vendors. Both days so far were very busy. Lots and lots of new faces in addition to the regulars which is wonderful. See y'all tomorrow!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #23
TripleMoonsExotic
I heard the vendors that attended Friday & Saturday did very well for themselves. A friend of mine was but all but sold out at noon today! Congrats to the vendors who stepped up and gave the pet expo a shot!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #24
TripleMoonsExotic
O...

Where are my pictures?! I couldn't attend myself, but I'd love to see some photos!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #25
DanRC30
I'll have pics next week after I recuperate...

Old 03-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #26
TheVipersHouse
All and All i think it was a great turnout . alot of people that wernt into reptiles got to see some and change their opinions about it .
and the word was spread .
2 vendors that were friends of mine did exceptionally good
one of em did over $2000 and another did over $3000.

alot of vendors were selling out , some did ok .
again i think the show was a good success , and now more people are aware so the next reading show should have a bigger turnout .

i to heard most of the vendors had a productive weekend .
Thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look forward to many more ..

Old 03-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #27
dragonlvr64
I was very pleased with the turnout and the amount of people I was able to talk to.

Sold a good amount of animals and food. Bought a great 40 gallon breeder tank from Todd at Reptile Canyons! Hubby picked up two more snakes from Adam at 8 Ball. Bought our I keep snakes and I vote t-shirts from him too!
I had great fun showing kids and even the adults how tame a gecko can be. Lots of show and tell type of experience at my table. Which is great. Not a lot of people are familiar with the crested,gargoyle and leachie geckos yet and they were able to see and touch them this weekend.
Loved the tiger and the pigs that can sit and shake "hands" on command. Tons of cool dog breeds,cats,alpaca.... you name it, it was there!! Dog pulling a pig in a wagon.

Never got to see Joe or Jamie on a pony though....

Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #28
jntreptiles
WOW !!! What an impressive show all around. Tons of things to do and see.

Let me say that going into this show on Friday, I was totally unprepared for the amount of people that came thru the door and wanted to buy. We were absolutely slammed non-stop, sales were nothing but absolutely exceptional on boas and balls. I had to have more brought in for saturday.

Saturday started off a little slow, but after lunch got slammed once again with ball sales, and actually bought more from friends at the show to re-sell.

I talked to several vendors who also thought they had done very well. As we all know, everyones opinion of a good show varies. Some have greater expectations then others, but overall I feel this was a great show, a little more work then your typical show, but well worth it.

I am now this morning on the computer for the first time since last wednesday prior to the show, I have 13 emails from people prior to friday inquiring about the show, and 7 new emails from people who attended the show looking for new animals.

For those who once again chose not to jump on board (absolutely foolish)

The exposure alone was well worth the table fees.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #29
Heart1ess
I was there Saturday night for a little while with my two Great Danes and my daughters. I talked to a few people, but wasn't able to spend as much time as I would have liked. I was there representing Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League, so had to get back to the table frequently. It was my first show, so I had no expectations. I was hoping to see more Ball Pythons, but then again, they may have been there and I just missed them. Hope to actually get to meet some of you at future shows when I don't have my pups with.
Michelle Patz

Old 03-22-2010, 08:07 AM   #30
jntreptiles
I forgot, I was dissapointed in one thing. I never could get Jamie or Sweatpants on that Pony. LOL

I did get to meet Shawn from viper house finally. Its ok Shawn, I dont care what Bobby says, you're alright. LOL Good luck on those boas, I will keep my eyes open.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!