Kalamazoo Reptile Show - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #61
collisonzoo
WOW! What a great show!

I want to thank everyone who came out to the show yesterday. We appreciate every one of the great selection of vendors who set up and contributed to the wide variety of quality animals and supplies. We also appreciate the 500 people who came through the door to look, learn and buy. This was the best show we have done so far. Thank you to everyone who participated in this great day!
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2008, 10:15 AM   #62
collisonzoo
A couple more pictures.
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #63
Nate
This was an awesome show! It was busy, busy, busy. Nice job, Tony & Kari!

Old 02-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #64
TheFragginDragon
I had a great time....nice to meet Nate, and Gary and John! Came back with a beautiful Coastal Carpet baby too (sold by Gary and John, but produced by Nate)...I knew the temptation was too great to leave without something! Hopefully I'll be able to meet Kari the next time! I was so tired after spending 6+ hours on the road yesterday, I crashed hard when i hit the bed. A great day though!!

Old 02-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #65
The BoidSmith
Kari,

Congratulations! Would you consider using your experience towards putting a show together in the Twin Cities?

Old 02-25-2008, 01:01 PM   #66
Nate
Quote:
nice to meet Nate, and Gary and John! Came back with a beautiful Coastal Carpet baby too (sold by Gary and John, but produced by Nate)
Nice to meet you as well, John. I'll shoot you pics of the hatching and parents in a minute here.

Old 02-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #67
TheFragginDragon
Got 'em Nate, thanks a bunch! Boy her mom is a real looker, I'll post pics of 'Luci' this week.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #68
collisonzoo
Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't get to meet you Saturday, John. Hopefully next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Kari,

Congratulations! Would you consider using your experience towards putting a show together in the Twin Cities?
I'm far from an expert, but I'd be happy to help out and offer any advice that I can based on what did and didn't work for us.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #69
Gary O
It was an AWESOME show!

John it was great meeting you bro. If you ever need anything all you have to do is let me know. Next show we can practice more on the sexing snakes. Once you get it down. it is easy.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #70
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by collisonzoo
Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't get to meet you Saturday, John. Hopefully next time.

I'm far from an expert, but I'd be happy to help out and offer any advice that I can based on what did and didn't work for us.
Well, I'm serious about it and so is Mrak, Cat, and several other friends here. We could use some support an optimism from someone that has done it before, has succeeded, and wants to give us a hand. Please check this thread out:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ow+minneapolis

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!