Price reduction for banner and text box ads!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:55 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Price reduction for banner and text box ads!!

Yeah, I know things are tough for everyone, and money is tight. Who needs to spend a fortune for advertising?

Well, I see what's going on here as well as other sites, and I certainly feel the pinch too. So tell you what. How about my cutting the price of advertising on this site in half? Instead of the normal 50 cents per day, I have slashed the price by 50 percent to ONLY 25 cents per day.

How does that sound?

http://www.faunaads.com/ads/index.php

For those people who have already set up accounts on FaunaAds.com and paid into their existing accounts, your money is now going twice as far as it used to.

For those people who have not already taken advantage of the already low price to advertise on a high traffic site like FaunaClassifieds.com, what are you waiting for? The minimum $25 paid into your account on FaunaAds.com will get you 100 days of exposure for a single ad. Or you can run 2 simultaneous ads for 50 days. How's that for advertising on a site with over 100,000 registered members? Can't beat that with a stick!

So what are you waiting for?

Old 08-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
WebSlave
**** Just a note here that this price reduction does not change your BID when you have placed a bid on relative positions in those ad zones that allow this function. In that case, the price reduction just reduces the MINIMUM allocation of funds to get your ad into that zone at the bottom. It does NOT change a bid that you have already placed.

Old 08-01-2015, 11:14 PM   #3
NIGRO51
You are swell.

Old 08-02-2015, 12:57 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
You are swell.
Hah! You know, I think I saw that used as an example in a discussion concerning the definition of "damning with faint praise".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!