Bad Guy CHELSEA RICHARDSON please read this!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #31
BernardBC
Well i guess sense there is controversy on the boi about the posted person and the poster I will just stay clear of both and let everyone know.. Maybe I should say I sent one of them money and they never sent me a snake and start a bad guy thread. Then decide not to post proof cause im lazy.. The bad guy thread will still be there.. But yet is it justified NO.. Or maybe yes cause they both already have controversial threads.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #32
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardBC View Post
Well i guess sense there is controversy on the boi about the posted person and the poster I will just stay clear of both and let everyone know.. Maybe I should say I sent one of them money and they never sent me a snake and start a bad guy thread. Then decide not to post proof cause im lazy.. The bad guy thread will still be there.. But yet is it justified NO.. Or maybe yes cause they both already have controversial threads.
I left this one alone because I really don't like the way it's going. The OP could post some proof, bank statments proving at least that one part of his story is true...this would give support to the rest of his story.

Otherwise, simply because someone has a past history it does not automatically mean that another story by someone else, given without supporting substance must be true.

Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #33
hhmoore
Caleb,
Your brother came here asking for help with the situation. Most people aren't going to do much without being shown that there's a real issue. If neither of you want to provide proof, don't expect to be taken too seriously.

Encouraging people to involve themselves in this inappropriately could backfire...on them, and on you.

Old 08-24-2010, 03:33 PM   #34
Wolfy-hound
I'm confused as to why you'd offer to pay money for the snake to her friend, for a snake you already paid for? Are you offering to pay for the snake twice? Or just offering to pay a fee for him to locate something you already paid for?

And yes, although proof isn't required, without anything posted, it's just talk. You could be a really honest guy looking out for everyone, but we don't know you from Adam's housecat, so we can't just say "Oh yeah.. look at how he types, looks like an honest font." So that's why people ask for you to post proof.

Posted proof also provides for folks that actually read this to see that it really happened the way you say it did.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #35
Wesballpython
I have no problem posting proof of the bank statement if someone is actually willing to help me. Otherwise I'm not wasting my time to prove to people that chelsea is someone bad to deal with, I just want the snake I paid $300 for and never got. So please unless your willing to help me get my snake or anything close to the value of it dont ask for proof because I have a busy life and am not on the computer all day. Hope I didn't insult anyone because I'm not.

Thanks for your time

Old 08-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #36
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesballpython View Post
I have no problem posting proof of the bank statement if someone is actually willing to help me. Otherwise I'm not wasting my time to prove to people that chelsea is someone bad to deal with, I just want the snake I paid $300 for and never got. So please unless your willing to help me get my snake or anything close to the value of it dont ask for proof because I have a busy life and am not on the computer all day. Hope I didn't insult anyone because I'm not.

Thanks for your time
Well, ya know...I tried to point out that this thread isn't as worthless as some claim because whatever little dribble of information you choose to give is still there for anyone to weigh as they choose.

However...your attitude, quite frankly, sucks. If you want people here to take your claim seriously and to WANT to help you....then post your proof and take the matter seriously yourself. I'm sure you're serious about your lost $300....but you seem to be acting as if you're ENTITLED to have someone leap up to your rescue without even taking a tiny bit of effort on your part to scan a paper and post it up to prove that your claim is worth their attention.

I've seen MANY MANY threads here where people will go out of their way to help a stranger get justice.....but not when that stranger shows so little investment in their own problem.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #37
rcpreis3
so if 30 ppl hit u up to get ur snake and u have to send 30 PMs or email with the proof, that some how is quicker and less time consuming then posting it once on the thread?

if u want anyone to take u seriously u should have posted the proof as soon as u knew u had some, ie. bank statment, phone records. and not try to aviod posting it AS IT SEEMS.
** i say AS IT SEEMS because im not accusing anyone of lying or dirty dealing, it just seems like u dont want to post the proof**

but if ur not willing to put in the effort to find ur snake, how can u expect anyone else to?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!