Bad Guy James Bobb - Bad Guy! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #21
mbarnes227
actually, I take that back, that was Bobby Lee... two bad experiences in the same time period with two people with Bobb in their name haha i'm a tard, James Bobb and I were going to trade for his 09 snow boa for my arab het albino and adult female hypo, well we had everything set up to go and he emails me that the snow had regurged and he'd let me know after he took him to a vet, he just disappeared after that, which isn't as big a deal as the first one but i turned down an offer on these boas, took them off the for sale list and held them for a month untill he just stopped talking and wouldn't reply so i'm guessing the boa died. *shrug* at least I wasn't out any money but that's bad business practices. my mistake on the name mix up. apologies for the confusion.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #22
Maldesto
Did you get your full amount back yet, and has anyone heard from him yet?

Old 09-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #23
mbarnes227
Not me.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #24
Maldesto
If anyone wants to give him a call http://www.google.com/search?q=james...Q&ved=0CBkQ_wI

James W Bobb (615) 891-7178 108 Myatt Dr,Madison, TN 37115-3019

Google.com does wonders

http://maps.google.com/maps?li=rwp&q...ison,+TN+37115

Old 09-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #25
Kite
Update

So, I just received a voicemail from James and he said that once his computer is back up and running that he would refund my money. I dont want to disclose the reason he gave for taking so long, as I do not want to tell everyone his business. I do want to say that it was for a very good reason. Hopefully he will respond to the thread and make good on my refund. I will let everyone know once I receive my refund.

Thank you all for your input.

Allyson Tokuda

Old 09-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #26
Anthony V.
Shocked for 2 reasons about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarnes227 View Post
James Bobb and I were going to trade for his 09 snow boa for my arab het albino and adult female hypo, well we had everything set up to go and he emails me that the snow had regurged and he'd let me know after he took him to a vet, he just disappeared after that, which isn't as big a deal as the first one but i turned down an offer on these boas, took them off the for sale list and held them for a month untill he just stopped talking and wouldn't reply so i'm guessing the boa died.
Reason #1:

I had a dealing with James Bobb earlier this year and it went very smoothly. His shipping was delayed due to flooding in his area, but that was gods fault, lol. He was there before during and after the sale and I was very pleased with the transaction. Shocked to hear about a bad experience.

Reason #2:

I purchased his 09 male snow boa. I had asked if it had any health issues, and he never mentioned anything about regurgitation. Maybe he had more than one 09 male snow boa. Regardless, the animal showed up and has been pounding one f/t rat every week with gusto. If it is the same animal, it sure didn't die, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!