Bad Guy Chris Quagliata (quagliata) - Sent wrong/sick animals, wont make good on our deal - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #61
drizzt08
[/quote]I'm actually surprised none were DOA, that is horrible...[/quote]

And i also know that i will not be doing business with Chris either send or recieving. I would never ship out an animal in that shape much less under the conditions and his shipping method. I always individually package my animals before i ship as well as check the temps and weather conditions where i will be sending the animals. Just because he didnt ask for a cool pack doesnt meen anything when he has already told you that the temps were over 100 degrees there. Plus its just shaddy business to sell to one person for one price and take a DEPOSIT then turn around and make up a lame A## Excuse as to whats going on and then reselling them to another person for more money which you then send them the WRONG snakes IMO that is F####D UP.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:31 AM   #62
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt08 View Post
Actually i gave him that deposi around an hour before he sent me the refund telling me that he had to ship them out the next day because he was "Moving" Im glad i didnt go through with this deal but i am sorry that the deal got passed on to someone else. This is just bad business ethics anyway you look at it. And he did agree to sell all 6 to me for $150 shipped via text message. that is why i sent him the deposit as i was waiting for a payment to be made the next day.
What a way to burn a customer. Mitchel has purchased from me... and it would have been a flawless transaction on his part.

Thanks for posting this Mitchel.... this just goes to show even more lack of character on the sellers part.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:33 AM   #63
Southern Wolf
My above post was directed at the Seller.... Not Mitchel. Id do business with Mitchel anyday.

Old 09-04-2010, 02:08 AM   #64
drizzt08
Thanks Kevin this blood is doing great and i actually bought her with the money i was gonna get this group with so im definatly glad i went with buying her from you and would not hesitate on purchasing more from you. I hope this all gets settled because once you set a bad rep for yourself its extremly hard to get back to a good rep. Most people dont understand that if you do shady business at first your not gonna have a rep that makes people want to buy from you when you get further down the road. Good luck with everything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!