Bad Guy Jason Hooton - Geckophoria/Protean Terrariums Bad Guy! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:56 AM   #11
Phyllurus
Thank you Robin! I appreciate the help!

Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 AM   #12
Phyllurus
I wanted to let you know I just got off the phone with Jason Perillo and he has my tanks. He and I are going to meet up next week when he's in my neck of the woods and I'll pick the tanks up from him. Unfortunately we both were put in a bad position by Jason Hooton. We had a good conversation and I think we're both coming out of this better than before.

Let me be clear now...

Jason Hooton (Geckophoria) - Bad guy!

Jason Perillo (Protean Terrariums) - Good guy!

Old 08-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phylurus View Post
It does appear he ran out of excuses. The fact all numbers are now disconnected is usually a telling sign.

I have filed a claim with PayPal, but unless you buy something through eBay, or from a PayPal affiliated seller, they do not guarantee transactions and will only return what funds they can reclaim. I will let you know what happens.
Did you use your credit card when paying via paypal?

Old 08-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #14
Southern Wolf
disreguard my last question

Old 09-02-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
Killer Chams
Im glad this was resolved for you. I was wondering what had happened as i was talking with jason p last week about some small terrariums. He sounds like a nice guy. Its unfortunate when we try to do business with others and their bad practices can have a negative effect on our business. It can happen to anyone.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #16
Phyllurus
Me too. I'm supposed to hear from Jason P tomorrow and pick up the tanks. Once I get them home, I'll post an update.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
Killer Chams
I cant wait to see them. He makes some quality terrariums. I havent seen anyone in the US with his quality of glass enclosures. Cant wait to see the pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!