Inquiry Tom Reagan (TomReaganReptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Stop! Tom Reagan (TomReaganReptiles)

Im a little stumped here and I need some Information on Tom Reagan of TomReaganReptiles. Has ANYONE heard of him? done business with him?

The reason Im posting this Theard of Inquiry on him Is I recived an email OUT OF THE BLUE asking about an Albino Green Burm (Female) I have that I had up for sale. A while back but took the posting down due to low intrest and only reciving offers that were to low for me to accept (BACK ON
SUBJECT I KNOW THIS IS THE BOI)
Anyway I recived this email from Mr. Reagan about the Albino Green Female

Burm inquiry
From: "tom@tomreaganreptiles.com" <tom@tomreaganreptiles.com>Add to Contacts
To: c.payne3@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarence,
I saw a post on Fauna that you have an albino green female that you want to sell. Do you still have her?

Thanks,
Tom Reagan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I haven't had the animal in question advertised for sale for a while And last time I recived an Email like this I got taken for a sucker

Old 09-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Cp3_Pythons
Ok everything Ive found on him is older anyone have recent dealings with him?
Any and all Info is greatly appricated

Old 09-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
Maldesto
Well when you sell animals, you don't ship first, they pay first, so make sure you have the money in hand before shipping if he is really interested.. then you should be fine.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Gloryhound
Also be leary of any local deals where they meet at your house. I wouldn't put it past some of the animal activists to start pulling the same tricks to get in and view reptile breeding facilities that they do for puppies and such.

Just a thought of caution most people don't consider when doing local deals, but a thought none the less. Maybe I'm just paranoid though.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
BenR
Tom is a good guy. He has been around forever, and I'm sure you won't have any problems with him.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #6
alfon76
Tom is a good guy for sure. You won't have any issues with him and your snake will be going to a great new home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!