Bad Guy Chris Quagliata (quagliata) - Sent wrong/sick animals, wont make good on our deal - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #51
Labinnah
The resolution we've come to for the moment is that I'll keep the ROs, and he's going to refund me $30.

Am I happy? Not really, I've gotta extra snake to feed until it can be resold, plus a sick hatchling to take care of, but if this is the best we can do, then fine.

The whole thing's left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I really do want to know exactly what happend to that other stripe. Chris just told me that she escaped, and he hasn't seen her since. I told him that if this is the truth, being upfront and honest would've saved us a whole heck of a lotta trouble from the beginning.

So that's where we stand I suppose. Thank you everyone for the input, I really do appreciate the support.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #52
East_Coast
Quagliata and people like him are the reason many want to shut our hobby down. I swear I wish there was a way that a guy like this could be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

Chris Quagliata is not a 'snake-guy'... he's a failed businessman that is bad at taking care of snakes and also bad at scamming people.

I would NEVER ever... NEVER send out snakes like that. Have you no self-pride?
I also would never let my animals fall that level of poor health.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #53
bwt501
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
Quagliata and people like him are the reason many want to shut our hobby down. I swear I wish there was a way that a guy like this could be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

Chris Quagliata is not a 'snake-guy'... he's a failed businessman that is bad at taking care of snakes and also bad at scamming people.

I would NEVER ever... NEVER send out snakes like that. Have you no self-pride?
I also would never let my animals fall that level of poor health.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #54
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
Oh and those are MY pictures from MY facility in that ad.
The images have been removed.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #55
bwt501
Thank you sir!

Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #56
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Quagliata at this point it isn't about what "you think is fair"
Especially when this all started with his "thinking" it is fair for him to NOT ship out 2 of the agreed upon snakes from the group and replace them with a scrawny neglected "extra" and to then think all is square.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #57
Ramiro
I think his poor packaging and shipping earned him a post on the BOI even if he had shipped out the correct snakes and thrown in a bunch of free ones. They all could've easily died.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #58
joebanj
This guy just seems thick headed in not understanding that sending what the buyer specifically asked for, He will have the 2 extra unwanted corns shipped back. Which i believe it was stated he didn't have to pay shipping for the 2 extra corns. And if push comes to shoves just fully refund and receive what was sent to the buyer. On the buyers note, I personally wouldn't except $30 until I was done right by. But what can you do when someone is thick headed and in my opinion has no common sense. - Joe

Old 09-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #59
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro View Post
I think his poor packaging and shipping earned him a post on the BOI even if he had shipped out the correct snakes and thrown in a bunch of free ones. They all could've easily died.

I'm actually surprised none were DOA, that is horrible...

Old 09-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #60
drizzt08
Actually i gave him that deposi around an hour before he sent me the refund telling me that he had to ship them out the next day because he was "Moving" Im glad i didnt go through with this deal but i am sorry that the deal got passed on to someone else. This is just bad business ethics anyway you look at it. And he did agree to sell all 6 to me for $150 shipped via text message. that is why i sent him the deposit as i was waiting for a payment to be made the next day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!