For Sale 50% poss het my line T+ Central Am mixed locale boas OBRO!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
DeHart
50% poss het my line T+ Central Am mixed locale boas OBRO!!!

Still have about 20 left of the litter, from foundation stock "jungle-type gene" Nicaraguan ("pastel orange-belly") line-bred to double het "jungle-type" and my line T+ that is an F-1 out of crossing to foundation odd light colored aberrant het Sunset hypo. The sire has produced T+ bred to another female, and those may be available as well. I don't know if these are compatible or allelic to other T+ strains. They are poss "jungle-type," "poss super jungle-type," and all are 50% chance het T+. Even normals will look interesting since they're small percentage Hog Island. I don't plan to be shipping for awhile due to weather, but am conveniently located only a couple miles off I-65 in Austin IN, half hour north of Louisville/an hour south of Indianapolis....may possibly be able to meet if you are taking the group, at local area shows in IN. I've lowered my price to $60.00 each, or $100.00/pair, but I have my eye on another non-snake project and would like to move some of these! Make reasonable offer on the group??? Please don't use the email on this site, but for further info' use this one: reptixotic@yahoo.com

Several adults, including mother of this litter, and pair of proven het T+ (hypo female/both "jungle type") are also for sale...will be posting more ads shortly!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!