Bad Guy Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:38 AM   #41
Dan Scolaro
Juan, you are misleading your readers again. The FBI nor any agency you blither about ever contacted me. You are a liar. I contacted the FBI and filed a report about your complaint of not receiving the goods and they closed your bogus complaint based on the FEDEX tracking number which cannot be forged. So, if you have any quams as to why they did not arrest or fine you for filing a bogus report, then call them and ask them and don't bug me about it because what you did was a crime and you are a criminal.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #42
Dan Scolaro
David: I do. I sell hundreds monthly and have a wonderful hobby and job and love it.

Since you have 5000 posts here, where do you find time to care for your animals if you are always here spewing dirty words at people?

I mean if you cannot control yourself on this lovely format to hold your bad language and temper, who's to second guess that you don't loose your temper at home and slap your reptiles around?

Old 03-04-2009, 07:02 AM   #43
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
David: I do. I sell hundreds monthly and have a wonderful hobby and job and love it.
And that's why you have a number of bad guy threads under your belt and the lowest Karma on Fauna. (BTW, a comma should have been used versus the colon after my name.)

Quote:
Since you have 5000 posts here, where do you find time to care for your animals if you are always here spewing dirty words at people?

I mean if you cannot control yourself on this lovely format to hold your bad language and temper, who's to second guess that you don't loose your temper at home and slap your reptiles around?
What a joke. I have not lost my temper nor have I spewed any dirty words at people or you for that matter. I am in complete control and just merely sitting here wondering why a mental midget like yourself enjoys wearing dresses while selling misrepresented and dead animals.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #44
Dan Scolaro
Wrong again. I never sold a misrepresented or dead animal. The importer sent him bad stuff and I tried my best to refund his money and get the animals back but the man held onto them. He refused to accept a refund and wanted to wait for more snakes and said he would keep the 3 snakes. Despite that, I still wanted to send him 4 new snakes or his money but he refused it, so quite twisting the story.

I have a very few threads out of thousands of sales started by scammers who were offered items/monies above and beyond the terms of sale and their threats to extort funds did not work so they came here to see if the bullies could help and they and the bullies got their butts kicked is all. Simple and sweet.

And since I sell hundreds of reptiles each month, I expect to cross paths with scammers and thieves and am quite bold to let them know ahead of time that I don't fare well with scammers and nonsense. So my strategy works for me and that is all that is important right? I mean in January I sold 50K which was an all time high so far. Do you think I care what is said on this thread or forum? Nope. Your bully tactics won't work on me like the others and that is why bugs ya.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #45
JG1153
Quote:
Juan, you are misleading your readers again. The FBI nor any agency you blither about ever contacted me. You are a liar. I contacted the FBI and filed a report about your complaint of not receiving the goods and they closed your bogus complaint based on the FEDEX tracking number which cannot be forged. So, if you have any quams as to why they did not arrest or fine you for filing a bogus report, then call them and ask them and don't bug me about it because what you did was a crime and you are a criminal.

perhaps you're right Dan in the respect that I actually have no direct proof that the FBI went looking for you but merely inferred it from the fact that you refer to them in your last emails to me and nearly beg me to withdraw my complaint and since I didn't notify of the fact they had been contacted plus your frantic attempts to get a hold of me I assumed they were after you.

I'm sorry if I was misleading in that regard.Then again why didn't you repudiate this from the beginning? frankly given that your story changes with every post I don't know what to believe.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #46
Dan Scolaro
You can believe the fact that you filed a bogus report with the FBI reporting non-receipt of goods when you received your order months earlier and refused to send the product back and put the buyer out on the value of the animals and the refund.

Believe that you are a bad person.

You can believe that is a crime to file such a report to fraud your government and that you are a criminal and you used your crime to extort funds for the snakes and kept the other snakes.

You can believe that I cannot fake a FEDEX number and the proof is in the pudding.

Be a believer.

You are a crook is all.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #47
JG1153
Quote:
You can believe the fact that you filed a bogus report with the FBI reporting non-receipt of goods when you received your order months earlier and refused to send the product back and put the buyer out on the value of the animals and the refund.

You can believe that is a crime to file such a report to fraud your government and that you are a criminal and you used your crime to extort funds for the snakes and kept the other snakes.

You can believe that I cannot fake a FEDEX number and the proof is in the pudding.

Be a believer.

You are a crook is all.

Dan, how many times does it have to be explained to you that the report to which you continue to refer to was never about non-receipt of goods as can clearly be seen if if you were to read the copy of the report which has already been provided. please contact a lawyer or special ed teacher in order for them to read the report to you and and help you understand what it's about since you obviously continue to miss the gist of said report even though it is written in very clear language.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #48
JG1153
Quote:

Be a believer.

You are a crook is all.

you are correct Dan, the proof is in the pudding and so far your your has yet to be provided. This is probably because your pudding is spoiled rotten.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #49
Slim
Dan, starting this thread was sad, but since most of it is copy/paste from the BAD GUY thread on you, I guess it didn't burn a lot of brain cells, huh?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #50
Dan Scolaro
Well he filed a bogus report with the FBI to extort funds he was not entitled to. FACT

He held the snakes despite many demands to send them back. FACT.

I'd say this thread is most justified despite your ignorance of the facts and 2 cent opinion which sides with a criminal. All because you are warped to think you can rob someone of snakes and money does not make it right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!