Repti-Racks, Texas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
snakewrangler
Repti-Racks, Texas

I am thinking about purchasing one of their "monitor cages," but do not know of anyone that has one. Anybody know anything about their products?

Thanks,
Seth Meyrow
Fairfax, VA

Old 07-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
blueapplepaste
I'd be curious, too. They seem to have good prices, plus they're local for me and have looked at purchasing a cage or two. Anyone done business with them?

Old 07-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
snakeman56
I just bought a CB-70 7 level rack for my Ball Pythons and Irian Jayas. I have not assembled the rack yet due to time. But after looking at it, it appears to be quality built. I compared it to other racks I have and the material is the same. I will be posting an update as soon as I put it toghether. I compared them to others that make similar racks and they were better at prices.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #4
Martino Reptiles
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueapplepaste
I'd be curious, too. They seem to have good prices, plus they're local for me and have looked at purchasing a cage or two. Anyone done business with them?
I have, and overall the experience was wonderful.

Steve took the time to answer all my questions, and promply return all my phone calls. Repti-Racks built me a custom boa unit to my specs, and I had everything within a week. I did have a problem however with the shipment, and had (4) broken panels and all the glass panels broken on arrival. I called Steve, and within 10 mins he was back on the phone with me, and getting a set of replacement panels cut to fix the broken ones.

His customer service is great, and i'd recommend him to anyone.

- Vic

Old 08-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
Lynn
I have never bought from Steve but I have sold crickets to him and everything went smooth. We have also done shows together.. Steve is a real nice guy..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!