11 1/2 hours well worth it ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-04-2005, 04:10 AM   #1
Ginger Ambrose
11 1/2 hours well worth it !

We Drove 11 1/2 hours round trip to go to the Atlanta Show.
Came home with One I was looking for (baby Bp-normal)(male)
one I was not even considering, adult male normal Bp (Ozzi)
And one I have been wanting forever but had pretty much settled on NOT
getting........ Albino Burmese No name yet for this one.
They are all beautiful and seem very healthy settleing in.
The Baby was my husbands first snake and his 58th birthday gift. Since we have a female that was purchased as a male and named Jack, we changed her name to Baby and the new kid is now Jack LOL
The female is my 3 yr old, West's "baby" and since he rotates calling her Jack and Baby, we thought this would work.
Now he and His Daddy have a pair, to watch and care for. West, is an old timer with Bp's he has been "baby's" dad for 6 months, so he has to teach his Daddy how it is done LOL.
I went with the hope of finding a nice Boa to add to "my" collection but this was not to be, just did not see anything that grabbed my attention.
It was no where near as big as advertised, but I am happy with my purchases and the vendors there were very helpful. It was worth the long drive.
Hope to have pics soon (getting digi for Christmas) to post.
Any ideas on a name for "my" new baby the albino burmese.....?

Ginger Ambrose

Old 12-04-2005, 08:07 AM   #2
Vince
wow thats some road trip. Im glad you enjoyed the show. Seems like latly the florida shows have been a big let down, for me at least. Enjoy your snakes!

Old 12-04-2005, 09:44 AM   #3
Bill & Amy
Hi Ginger,

Great additions!! I never leave a show with money left in my pocket, you just can never have too many snakes!!! LOL!! Congrats!

Old 12-04-2005, 12:53 PM   #4
Southwick Herps
I went to my last show with $200... I left with $2.... Some rats, and a gorgeus het ghost male drained my pockets.
But, the male is defenitely worth it. He eats f/t rat pups like no tomorrow. I got him, and he weighed 220grams, and I bet he weighs about 400 the way he eats. Not seriously, as I've only had him a week, but he's eaten great for me since getting him.
He'll be breeding my gal next winter if she will get her shed off already and start eating. She's a great f/t rat eater until shedding. And, she is a slowwww shedder.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:33 AM   #5
Ginger Ambrose
Update

We decided to go down to Fl. yesterday, and check out a flea market.
Well, what to wondering eyes should appear........................
A female 4 yr old Bp for Ozzi just couldn't pass her up. LOL
Now I have two w/o names. It is so cool !
I am so addicted it is scary......
But I have yet to add the new boas I was looking for....... Maybe I will just have to look longer and harder, And perhaps move a Kid or two out of the house, I need thier rooms snakes, have taken over, Gotta LOVE it.

Ginger Ambrose

Old 12-05-2005, 10:30 PM   #6
darkbloodwyvern
lol, nice. it is hard to resist their cute little faces, hope the burm is settling in. I love big snakes, but i promised to stick with animals that wieght less than me. good luck with the collection, you should post piccys, they sound lovely!
heh how old are the kids? good incentive to make them move out after college, "guess who's sleeping in your room?" ;D

Old 12-06-2005, 07:50 AM   #7
Ginger Ambrose
No one has any ideas for names for my two without names ???
Unsexed Albino Burmese
Female Bp
They are now being refered to as the no-name babies.
I need ideas HELP !
Thanks to all
Ginger Ambrose

Old 12-06-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
Ginger Ambrose
We decided the unsexed Burmese will be "Neon" But no name for the big girl yet

Old 12-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #9
darkbloodwyvern
Bp names: Tanit or tanith (a goddess whose name means serpant lady in Phonecian mythology) Renenutet an eygptian snake fetility godess, Meretseger or Wadjet, two more eygptian snake goddess, Kebehwet (Kabechet), a mythical snake in eygptain lore, here is a cool link:

http://www.20000-names.com/pet_names_reptile.htm i like shesha. good luck choosing one, heh...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!