N.A.R.C. Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
Preacher Pat
N.A.R.C. Inquiry

Anybody know anything about this outfit. Search came up empty. Thanks

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 11-01-2006, 03:26 PM   #2
sixgunsun1177
I haven't done business with them before but, I did turn up this thread when a friend was looking into a purchase with them;
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ile+Connection

Hope it helps.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #3
renland
Thumbs up NARC--Good People

I bought three 05 female normal balls from them at the New England Reptile Expo and I couldn't be happier. The girls are all big and healthy. The people at the booth were very pleasant to deal with, and when I sent them an email update they were just as pleasant. I'd say go for it if you're thinking of dealing with them.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
renland
...sorry, name didn't show up at the end of my post:
~Lauren DiBona

Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 PM   #5
Greg Riso
Thumbs up Very Nice People

I've run into them at all of the local shows here in the Northeast for years now. Can't say how long they've gone by the name NARC though (not that it matters). Last year I took a road trip with a friend of mine and visited their place and saw their collection. They were pretty busy with a LOT of animals but everything looked nice and clean and the animals were obviously well cared for. My friend went home with a retic which was why we went there. At the time Kim and Matt were very big into ball morphs and being a boa guy I felt bad leaving empty handed. I always make it a point to stop by their table at the shows and say hello. They're good people with nice animals.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:51 PM   #6
cyberfrog
Good guys, I see them at the PA shows all the time. Always top notch looking animals and they have taken care of some friends of mine on several occasions. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 AM   #7
Preacher Pat
Thanks y'all for replying. Sounds like they are good folks!!!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!