Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2015, 12:13 PM   #1091
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
I wonder about this as i read this last post of yours !!! maybe he did block you ?? but when someone like me who isn't blocked quotes your posts, would he see the quote ??? if so, then he does see most of all your posts
He does see my posts, as he tried to post bad karma on the post in question.

He does see & read them!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #1092
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
He does see my posts, as he tried to post bad karma on the post in question.

He does see & read them!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
As I stated in the quote, frogman does see & read my posts. Proof positive, posted here.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Private Message: Your obsession 12-09-2015, 11:45 AM Frogman11
Contributing Member

Name : Garrett Smith

Trader Rating: (2)

Your obsession
Oh Ms Lynn,

You went from…..I'm not a pimple on your , to now your obsessed with me. LMAO. You go to bed thinking of me and wake up thinking of me. LOL Now your trying to find something on me with John? Good luck Your going to be the stock of this entire thread.

Last Activity: 12-09-2015 09:32 AM
Current Activity: Creating Private Message johnrip17

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

And yet another attempt at leaving me bad karma, and stating this
thread is a joke.

Garret Smith ( Scammer ) 12-09-2015 10:44 AM Frogman11 Ms Peterson. You finally got one right. This thread is a joke LOL

It's my opinion, we are truly dealing with a CON-ARTIST, who thinks he's above the Law, and thinks this will all blow over and ALL the monies he's received thus far will be pure profit.

Let his messages behind the scenes, speak for them selves.

He also posted in the PM I was sending a PM to johnrip17, thinking I was trying to get more info on him, when in fact, I was answering a PM from johnrip17.

Frogman, why not pull up your big boy britches, step up, and show the proof, you so adamantly said you had/have, way back when?

I almost forgot, you stated your attorney tells you what to do & say, when in fact, when you hire an attorney, all correspondence between you & in this case, your victims goes through the Attorney, their job isn't to verse their client, what to say, unless of coarse you're in the court room, at that time they'll instruct you on what to say.

So with that said, pony up that Attorney's info, if in fact you have one, there's several out here, wanting to touch base with him/her.

One last thing, and I quote,
"your going to be the laughing stock of this entire thread" When does that start?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-09-2015, 05:17 PM   #1093
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Chris - I don't know if you've ever been unlucky enough to deal with the civil court system, but if you ever have to the first bit of advice that you will receive from an attorney is SHUT UP.
I wasn't talking about court. Lynn has spent the time to talk to people that can help and even supplied the victims with numbers to call.

Old 12-09-2015, 07:55 PM   #1094
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
As of today marks 11 months exactly that garret received $6000 from me for saara hardwickii , he is now taunting me over emails in order to not refund me in any sort of way , everyone needs to stay away from him and his partner's , people like this are what ruin the hobby for everyone
Mike, please post those emails. Also, Lynn took time to do something for you and I'd like to know if you are going to capitolize on it. All you have to do is call the number he provided you with.

Old 12-10-2015, 12:40 AM   #1095
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by del9800 View Post
I have been following this thread since posted and I have to say. Cant believe someone like him can do this to however many people and still get away with it. Who knows how much money he has come up doing this and still get away with it. This will all catch up to him, karma is a b. Wish you all get your money back or see this guy thrown in jail.
It is easy when nobody ever takes action against.
When there are no repercussions, there is nothing to deter these type of people from their negative behaviors/actions.
Sure, karma may come into play, eventually (relatively soon or many, many, yrs. later), but, in the meantime, many victims can be had.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #1096
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Mike, please post those emails. Also, Lynn took time to do something for you and I'd like to know if you are going to capitolize on it. All you have to do is call the number he provided you with.
Mike. Did you ever reach out to anyone here for help? Did that person go to bat for you? I think yes. Inaction from you is nothing less than a slap in the face. Post those emails and call that number.

Old 12-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #1097
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Mike. Did you ever reach out to anyone here for help? Did that person go to bat for you? I think yes. Inaction from you is nothing less than a slap in the face. Post those emails and call that number.

I called Michael, Tuesday evening, and left a voice message. Being under the weather is understandable, but not an excuse to let frogman an arrogant thieving con-man, get away with what he has done to him. Told him to make the call, it will only take minutes to state your case, and at least you get the ball rolling towards the very arrogant con-man.

I believe, Michael thinks it's going to cost, to make the call, I assured him in the message, it won't even cost for the call, it's toll free.

Bottom Line, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him call!

Yet another behind the scene karma message from yours truly.

Garret Smith ( Scammer ) 12-09-2015 01:31 PM Frogman11 "you stated your attorney tells you what to do & say" Another lie to add to the list. I will be laughing last ________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Frogman I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU, PLEASE post the lies, lets play!

While your at it, post ALL your proof!

I'll wait for your posting.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #1098
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I called Michael, Tuesday evening, and left a voice message. Being under the weather is understandable, but not an excuse to let frogman an arrogant thieving con-man, get away with what he has done to him. Told him to make the call, it will only take minutes to state your case, and at least you get the ball rolling towards the very arrogant con-man.

I believe, Michael thinks it's going to cost, to make the call, I assured him in the message, it won't even cost for the call, it's toll free.

Bottom Line, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him call!

Yet another behind the scene karma message from yours truly.

Garret Smith ( Scammer ) 12-09-2015 01:31 PM Frogman11 "you stated your attorney tells you what to do & say" Another lie to add to the list. I will be laughing last ________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Frogman I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU, PLEASE post the lies, lets play!

While your at it, post ALL your proof!

I'll wait for your posting.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Mike wasn't under the weather enough to send Garrett $6,500 bucks. Mike wasn't too sick to compose the post that started this thread, as well as contribute along the way. He has spent more time typing a single post than it takes to type a phone number. No more excuses.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:06 PM   #1099
Chris Kennard
On a side note, I find it almost creepy, yet pathetic that every time I view this thread, DragonDavy is watching, without a word. Guess what DD? Garrett has been exposed without any contribution from you or the other victims. He will lose customers and will at some point be brought to justice, no thanks to you or his other victims. Just know this. Your names are all revealed in this thread. If I were any of you, I'd read this whole thread again. This thread could easily make you, or break you in the future. Good luck with that.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:35 PM   #1100
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
On a side note, I find it almost creepy, yet pathetic that every time I view this thread, DragonDavy is watching, without a word. Guess what DD? Garrett has been exposed without any contribution from you or the other victims. He will lose customers and will at some point be brought to justice, no thanks to you or his other victims. Just know this. Your names are all revealed in this thread. If I were any of you, I'd read this whole thread again. This thread could easily make you, or break you in the future. Good luck with that.
100%

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!