Good Guy J&J Reptiles: Great Service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
JG1153
J&J Reptiles: Great Service

I purchased a pair of WC possible Pastel Ball Pythons from J&J to try to set up my own pastel line. I got a great deal on the pair and J&J was very willing to work with me on the shipping date given I'm out of town and my roommate who was to receive the animals has an extensive work schedule most of the week. When the animals were received they were in great condition and according to my roommate the packaging for the animals was the best he's seen so far which really says something considering we've received animals from at least 15 other vendors in the past 8 months. I would definitely do business with them again.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
jason79
I purchased 2 100% het albino females from j&j reptiles in 2008, they are not big enough to prove out yet but they arrived healthy packaging was good and they are eating great. I would definitely buy from them again

Old 04-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
jasballs
I have Never done any Business with J+J But, I have had a few conversations with him in pm's. I've actually Trashed him in a few threads in the past here on Fauna, For no better reason then just third person bickering LOL.. Well, after seeing how long they have been around and how HIGH their feedback score is here (without many complaints) I might ad.. I must now .. I could see Myself dealing with them in the future..

Old 04-24-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
LKirkland
J & J Reptiles--Good Guy!!!

We have purchased quite a few animals from Josh Norwood @ J & J Reptiles. Josh has held up his end of each transaction without fail. The animals we have received from him have always been accurately represented, properly sexed, healthy, packaged well and shipped on time.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
theherbalfox
Thumbs up

I purchased a male Goini king from J&J Reptiles. Great experience, they even sent a tracking number without me having to ask for one. The snake was packaged extremely well. Needless to say I will be back for more snakes in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!