Bad Guy Eric Librandi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
otlauram
Angry Eric Librandi

This guy sold me unhealthy (1 was nearly dead) nephrurus levis levis. Also guaranteed sex, which was not possible at their size. They came to me at 4 and 6 grams, should be 20 at 9 months old! They were hibernated as juveniles for 6 months! Luckily I have been able to keep them alive, however I know others have been less fortunate. I have tried calling, emailing, and pming him every day to discuss the animals health and either a refund of some sort, or him just taking the animals back. He has not responded to anything since he sold them to me.
Do yourselves a favor, and avoid this guy!
~Laura Mansfield

Old 05-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
wyldwurm
Laura, do you have any e-mails you could post?

(off topic, but I'm in Springfield too....is this guy local?)

Old 05-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
otlauram
Emails of what? Me attempting to get him to contact me back when I saw how bad the animals were? He's not in MA, he's from NY in the White Plains area. I've asked other people I know that had animals die that they purchased from him to post as well, hopefully they'll share there experience as well. He had mentioned he was getting out of geckos, but is staying in snakes, so all you snake buyers beware!

Old 05-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
wyldwurm
I've never heard of the guy. At the very least, he should be notified of this thread - perhaps he'd like to make things right and salvage whatever rep he has

Old 05-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
otlauram
This is one of the first emails from him, when i asked if he would sell me one of the "females" for 325.
the_e_train
Re: levis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The normal cost for a female levis levis is 500.00 I was selling the two of them cheap because I need them gone. If you want just 1 the price will be 400.00shipping included. Also if I don't sell these guys by tomorrow morning i'm gonna pack them up and bring them to my buddies shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all the animals are way too small to be sexed accurately, nor were they even close to healthy for their age, so no they were not worth 500 a piece even IF they are females, which I still don't know because of their size. 3 month old juvies (which are larger than the 2 he sold me) go for 200 maybe 250 a piece, not 500. Second of all he made it sound like he was offering a good deal because he needed space, when in reality it was clear upon seeing the animals that he wanted to make money on them before they died. I will post pictures of these sad animals as soon as I can.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
otlauram
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I've never heard of the guy. At the very least, he should be notified of this thread - perhaps he'd like to make things right and salvage whatever rep he has
After the last 2 and a half weeks of trying to contact him with no response and finally informing him I would have to take this step for the sake of other buyers, I doubt he will be rectifying this situation in any way. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and politely requested his response in emails and voicemails. Honestly if he'd responded in SOME way it would have been better than completely ignoring me. I have sent him an email regarding this post, and I will continue to hope that some good does come if it.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #7
wyldwurm
Good Luck and thanks for the heads-up

Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
Rainbowboaman
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...i=&safe=images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!