Sideshow Exotics-Mike Troetti - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2003, 03:06 PM   #1
ArkValRep
Thumbs up Sideshow Exotics-Mike Troetti

I just wanted to enter a quick atta boy for Mike Troetti at Sideshow Exotics. We recently did a transaction with him and he was somewhat concerned that one of the animals he was sending us was a little thin. To make up for this, he sent an additional animal at no extra charge. When the animals arrived, they were all in perfect health. The animal Mike felt was thin, was more than adequate. I would feel comfortable doing business with him again for sure.-Marc Morris
ARKANSAS VALLEY REPTILES 719-207-0774

Old 02-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #2
toxicity
Thumbs up Sideshow Exotics - Excellent!

I just recently purchased a snake from Mike and I'd just like to say it was a very good experience. The snake is top shelf and Mike did a class job packing it for cold weather. I'd highly recommend him and hope to do business with him again.

JEFF DENNIS

Old 02-06-2004, 05:44 PM   #3
wyblep
Sideshow exotics

Hello everyone I just want to give a quick thumbs up to Mike I just bought a 66% het for pied ball from him the animal is great and breeding for me two days after I got him and Mike did a really good job with the packaging he sent it to me and when I opened it up and hit him with my raytek he was 76 degrees which is great seeing it was only 30 degrees out he really is a great guy I wish we had more people like him in this industry Thanks again Mike
Paul Wyble

Old 04-20-2004, 03:09 PM   #4
All4Sky
Thumbs up Awesome

Just bought an adult 100% het Albino male from Mike, and it's gotta be one of the best transactions I've ever had in the Reptile business. Mike will make sure everything is okay with his customers and has great communication. He calls to let you know everything that is going on with your animal and spares no details. You won't be disapointed with Mike's service. My snake came well packed and despite the box being really cold on the outside, the snake's surface temp was 78 degrees. He provides all paperwork and guarantees with his signature. I wish everyone would do business like this. Thanks

Old 05-25-2004, 11:41 AM   #5
JunglePaul
Add one more incredible transaction to the list! Awesome animals, well represented! Mike is an outstanding guy who goes the extra mile to personally speak with you about each individual animal before and after it's sold!

Thanks Mike!

Paul Snyder

Old 07-21-2004, 02:55 PM   #6
ajc
I just have to add something.

I have bought a lot of reptiles (more than I should) and have NEVER, ever seen someone so concerned with customer satisfaction.

I had the snake shipped to my work, so that I'd be there when it arrived. Well, the snake arrived before I did and Mike actually called me to follow up before I even got to work that morning.

There was a slight descrepancy in the length of the animal (anyone that works with them knows that Carpet Pythons are not easy to measure), so when I told Mike that she was a little smaller than he said, he immediately, without hesitation offered to either refund all of my money (including shipping both ways) for a return, or to give me a partial refund and let me keep the animal. I chose to keep the animal and Mike even went so far as to give me a little extra money back for my trouble. :-D

All I can say is that I'm truly impressed...much more so than had everything gone perfectly.

It's easy to be a good guy when everything goes right, but guys like Mike Troetti (who go above and beyond to make it right) don't come along very often.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #7
tsthompson
Thumbs up Good Guy

Mike is truly a great guy! We need more people in the hobby like him. I just completed a trade with him. I have to admit it was one of the best experiences I've had.
Fantastic looking animal in top condition! I will be looking forward to doing more transactions with Mike!
Tom Thompson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!